• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Bi Monthly NFC Beta Tournament (Sometime In Nov)

What? Really? That's...surprising honestly.

Also is there a centralized area for us to get in contact with each other to play our matches when it comes the time? I just want to know ahead of time so its organized and there aren't people just not playing their matches because they don't know how to find each other and holding everything up.
Like is there a steam group or anything of the sort? It wouldn't be an issue if you could rely on everyone to just do what they're supposed to do, but people are unreliable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toonalec
I can't make it to this tonight. Sorry kenin.

Put me in Coach. Also please unban me from your Stream.

I've heard pretty meh things about your connection so if someone deems it unplayable i'm giving it to them, so put that into consideration.

Put me in thar, coach. I'm down for this. Steam ID: くやじ

Are you currently residing in North America? Sorry the name just threw me off haha.

Updated the entry list, hope we can get some more sign ups otherwise i'll probably just drop this idea in exchange for making WYL monthly. Guess the need for tournaments is more met nowadays haha but lets make it happen tonight guys!

Im gonna have to duck due to last minute 4th of July plans that were sprung on me. Sorry man.

Reactions: keninblack
Actually thinking about delaying this to next week since a lot of people are backing out due to July 4th plans. Thoughts?

Delayed the tournament to the 9th. To try and get all the people with plans to come back to signing up, sorry for the inconvenience. It just makes more sense to do that and try to maximize the entries. Thanks for your cooperation.

I'm out if it's next week, then :c

I don't want to see this go away, though. I can never make weekday stuff

unless i can get another 4AM morning shift again at work next sunday i'm also out.

echoing what herb said, hopefully this is able to take off regardless!

Delayed the tournament to the 9th. To try and get all the people with plans to come back to signing up, sorry for the inconvenience. It just makes more sense to do that and try to maximize the entries. Thanks for your cooperation.
PUT ME BACK IN JUST BOUGHT A NEW PC!!!

If there is still space, I would like to join.

I'm sorry but I can't make it tomorrow I'm gonna have to drop out ;-;

Went ahead and just nuked the sign up list and added the 4 people who showed interest in signing up for this week.

IF YOU SIGNED UP FOR LAST WEEK POST IN HERE THAT YOU WANT TO SIGN UP FOR TOMORROW. LETS GO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN KEEPING UP WITH THIS AT ALL I BLAME THE SCHOOLS AND PUSSY

Reactions: Killjoy
sign me up FRIEND

I should still be good to go

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Its today right? Not July 2? Because I want in

Tournament is canceled due to certain maneuvers I have to reach.

I can run it tomorrow if that works with everyone?!?!? SO SORRY AHHHH

FUCK TOMORROW IS SKULLBATS UHH AND NEXT WEEK I'LL BE AT EVO SHIT MIGHT BE A LATE JULY MANEUVER SORRY GUYS I HAVE NO CHOICE ;_;

next week is evo, after that its xeno2, after that its DTN, i dont think anymore weekends in july will work is it something you could run during the week or no

Shit, good point, uhhh I guess we could aim for a Thursday?

Work on Thursday

I'm up for thursday