• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Big Band can't block after parry against (some) projectile supers(?)

Stuff

The guy who says the thing you might not like
Reaction score
I didn't test everything but Big Band can't block after a successful parry against Robo beam super the beginning of Argus agony or Annie's beam super but he can parry then block fukua's fireball super and it might be the only projectile big band can block after a successful parry.

Would this be considered a bug? I think it has something to do with auto parry itself so it might actually extend to anything that makes an auto parry occur.

The reason I think it's an auto parry bug is 'cause Fukua's Fireball compared to the other supers doesn't hit fast enough to trigger an auto parry while the rest do which is why I can block Fukua's super after a parry and can't block when I parry robo beam super.

Here's a video if that helps.

I messed up a few times on the fukua portion but when I do it right you can see that big band does go into block correctly like the mechanic would suggest whereas when you get auto parry on robo beam he stands there vulnerable instead.

Here's a video if that helps.

I messed up a few times on the fukua portion but when I do it right you can see that big band does go into block correctly like the mechanic would suggest whereas when you get auto parry on robo beam he stands there vulnerable instead.

Thank you for the report. Any change you can recreate this for me? Also, what controller are you using?

Last edited:
Here is a replay file, I parried the beam super 3 times though I think the best attempt was the 3rd one, it was closer to the frame by frame in training mode.

I'm using a Brook Universal Fighting Board on Firmware 3.2 in standard Hitbox configuration using SOCD cleaning that goes with the last input done eg 6 then 4 = 4 (back) instead oh 6 then 4 = 5 (neutral) Though I didn't use the SOCD cleaning when I blocked after the parry, I did it manually but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Attachments

• beam_replay.zip
    13.4 KB · Views: 156
I've got this logged. Thanks!