• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Big Band Big Band's snapout has a serious problem.

That is something beautiful

Reactions: Woofly
I'm giggling like an idiot right now.
Keep it in Mike, someone could use it to lame out a match at EVO.

MY OLD FRIEND! I never thought I'd see you again!

Reactions: Kongk4
Way better than Wald's infinite.
Question is, can I do this to win a match before it's patched out?

I better get right on it.

Okay, in all seriousness I tried this glitch with some other characters. Peacock seems to be the only one who bounces infinitely. Parasoul bounces next to Big Band 5 times before bouncing off screen. Filia seems to not bounce at all and oddly enough gives no opportunity for a double snap combo. Filia just launches out of the screen.

Will try with other characters soon...

And yes, this glitch works midscreen as long as Big Band can hit both characters and the characters are on each side of Big Band

Edit: Ground bounce counts for the character behind Big Band during the snapback:

- Peacock - infinite
- Parasoul - 5
- Big Band - 2
- Everyone else - Launch right out of the screen, no bounces

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Okay yeah, Peacock doesn't make it over him, I'll fix this. :^P

For future reference, you can set this up much more easily with Peacock as a Lv3 SoiD assist, and you can set it up vs point Peacock with Silver Chord if you do the snap as Squigly drags them behind you so you're facing the wrong way. But you shouldn't do that. :^P

[edit]
Fixed.

Last edited: