• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Big Band's Tuba Tuba temporarily pausing Marie stage 3.

alxreaper

137th best peacock in the world!
Reaction score
Steam
alxreaper
PSN
alxreaper
Peacock Big Band
i noticed that if you perform big bands powered up level 1 blockbuster in her third form it stops her from doing anything for a while. more so then any other stage of the fight.

another

Last edited:
Wow… strange coincidence.

I fought Marie with Big Band a few minutes ago and noticed a strange bug that has to do with this one: I couldn’t kill her with the buffed up Level 1. It depleted her health completely, but she didn’t die. I even threw 3 medium Brass Knuckles after it (in the temporally pause phase already described here) but it don’t worked, she still lived. I have no explanation for this, other than that the super armor from the movement ate up a lot of projectiles before hitting Marie. And of course that she is a Skullgirl, she can do everything.

I couldn’t reproduce the bug, any other attempt afterwards to kill her with a buffed Level 1 worked just fine.