• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Bigband's Trumpet - Midi Keyboard Controller

Did this work for you?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CollinQ

Reaction score
Steam
CollinQ
XBL
collinquinn55
Fukua Cerebella Double
A while back I had discussed the possibility of mapping notes from an electric piano to Big Band's Trumpet notes, pitch for pitch. It took about 3 days of searching for a program, a few hours of figuring out what to do with said program, and then a couple more hours to map each note to the correct input. With that being said, I finally got it up and working. Though I have not used this in a while, I stumbled across these forums and decided I would post the file for "Bome's Midi Translator" so no one would have to in the future. What I used was a Computer, a Midi to USB converter, a Yamaha YPT 300 Keyboard, Bome's Midi Translator, and SkullGirls. I don't think I will be on these forums very often, so if you ask a question, don't expect an answer for a week or two. WIth that being said, thank you for reading and I hope this works for you and you enjoy.

P.S. I don't remember what key I had set to start the trumpet up, I believe it was C7.

Attachments

• BigBandKeyboard.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 532