• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blazblue

aw guess nu just got worse glad to hear plat didn't get nerfed though ^^;

So... Kokonoe plays a 3DS in the PS3 version of the game?

good one ASW!

What other version of the game is there?

I think even Sony now knows that the 3DS is gonna beat the Vita, so why not promote Nintendo just to toy around with MS :P

What other version of the game is there?
give it 6 months to see Vita and maybe Xbone versions coming...

don't believe they'll hold ASW exclusivity on this one for long

Arcade, but Kokonoe probably won't be in that until the inevitable updatequel.

So there is a patch coming tomorrow but they aren't balance changes:
Original posting - Translation:
-Expanded beginner support
-Assigned a beginner-recommended hierarchical city
-Fixed bugs with Ranked Match searching
-Lag mitigation
-Character balance remains as it is now

The importing guide is updated to show how to buy two dlc color packs: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?16987-Importing-101&p=1567189&viewfull=1#post1567189

What they look like:
http://kurushii.tv/Dustloop/Importing-101/BBCP_Color_24_DLC.png
http://kurushii.tv/Dustloop/Importing-101/BBCP_Color_23_DLC.png

A Beginner Recommended Heirachichtal City?
Sorry all I could imagine was a city populated by Ice Car Spamming JIns.

Or lots of spamming Noels and Tsubakis. I like the idea of a beginners recommended area but I think you need to face more experienced players who can help teaching them some mechanics like air dashing or cancels but also to show them different tools a character can use besides spamming one optimal move.

What does Tsubaki spam?

Characters you can expect to see on HeiRATCHETetical city?

Jin, Ragna, Noel, Azareal, Nu, Tao, Tager, oh god the Tagers.

Reactions: Jutsei
I guess spam was the wrong word for Tsubaki, I was think more pure mashing. Also, I don't think there would be many Nu's in that area, you need good time and get the right distance to hit the D's efficiently. On the other hand, with Tagers, all I see is throw to gadget finger, rinse and repeat, and Jin is giving me CT flashbacks *shudders*

You're right, you DO need good timing and the right distance to use her drive.

It's why you'll see scrubby nu's.

It'll go qcb d, qcf d, dash b, repeat.

I knew someone was gonna make a joke about this scene in Alter Memory, I kind of laughed on how it transitioned (not just the pic but the actual scene in the episode.

tumblr_mvbi2lnCME1qh532ko2_500.jpg

New Alter Memory!

- Its all Tsubaki vs. Noel!
- Ragna interferes. Which is surprising since I expected Makoto to be the one to do that.
- Hazama does his "you should've been Jin's assistant" troll speech and Tsubaki is struck blind. But her uniform isn't black yet.
- RANDOM RELIUS!
- The Izayoi hat looking around at stuff is strangely hilarious.
- Was it ever stated before that Noel's eyes were green because she's in a pre-smelted state? Because that's something I don't recall from the games but it makes sense since they turn blue as Mu.
- Next Week: LAMBCHOPS!

I hate asking like this but if anyone has a copy of BBCP that they'd be willing to share please let me know.
I would gladly get any DLC you'd want in return.

This week on ALTER MEMORY!

vPQoqWu.gif

- Random Arakune out of nowhere!
- An adaptation of Lambda's sad CS ending with the Tartar
- Ragna pulls Lambda OUT of Arakune. A reference to him pulling Nu out of Take-Mikazuchi?
- Seriously, the whole episode was pretty much about showing how Lambda is the best Murakumo.

Wait, they showed Lambda's Gag Reel Ending in the anime?
Awesome
SERIES REDEEMED
its an adaptation so some stuff is kinda different, but the main themes are there. Ragna helps out too.

honestly, between all her art in the gallery of Chronophantasma AND getting some of the best moments in this, I'm still of the impression that Lambda WILL come back via some kind of Kokonoe sciencey bullcrap. I still think she's encased in Minerva.

seriously, Lambda is now best murakumo. Nu stabbed Ragna one too many times and Mu never does anything cool with her PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS.

There's gonna be people complaining that this was a filler episode but that was actually a really good episode.... and it made me miss Lambda more. Plus this episode got points more making Ragna seem more down to earth and show that he has lots of heart so I'm kind of glad they used Ragna instead of Makoto in this.

Wait, they showed Lambda's Gag Reel Ending in the anime?
Awesome
SERIES REDEEMED

Yeah pretty much "Get Lambda Gag Reel, throw out Makoto, put Ragna in her place, add lots of Kokonoe failing and random Arakune to get things spicy" and you have an episode.

I enjoyed that one. Though the ending didn't make me cry like a little bitch unlike the one in the Gag Reel... for which I'm kinda grateful.

yes, I just got continuum shift recently and I gotta ask, where do I spend my P$?

There should be a Gallery option in the main menu. That's where you spend stuff on unlocks.

At least, that's how Extend does it.

There should be a Gallery option in the main menu. That's where you spend stuff on unlocks.

At least, that's how Extend does it.
I just want to get the episodes of teach me ms litchi....

Apparently, you have to go through story mode for a certain character and complete the latest TMML episode before you can unlock another. Sorry, but I don't know which characters must be story mode'd.

I play HACKmen. This game is fun. Let's rumble some time!

Also the anime is fucking awful and boring.

I tried Rachel because someone told me she was like Venom and then I tried that and that was a lie.

Mu feels closer, but I might just stick on relearning plat.

I tried Rachel because someone told me she was like Venom and then I tried that and that was a lie.

Mu feels closer, but I might just stick on relearning plat.

Yeah doing some of Plat's challenges just to get used to some combos, and the timing for some of them to go though is so much more frustrating than in Extend.

me on my way to steal your azure

r52aKKA.gif

This week on Alter Memory!

- Hazama's movement options are way too good, leading to a 8-2 match up vs. Tager.
- We shall never get a Tsubaki being a fangirl at Hakumen scene.
- Litchi is turned to the side of Evil out of love for her blob boyfriend. Stupid stupid love.
- Makoto tries to be sneaky. But it ain't happening with that tail.
- Jin spams D attacks. Jin it to win it!

Last edited:
BlazBlue the anime seems like the best most intentionally hilariously bad anime I have seen.

Reactions: destruction_adv
BlazBlue the anime seems like the best most intentionally hilariously bad anime I have seen.
It's like the Room or Plan 9 from Outer Space, so bad it's oddly fun/charming

I like BlazBlue quite a bit. The BlazBlue anime is like MST3K but it isn't intentionally making fun of the content within-- it IS the content you make fun of

and isn't that what really matters

Reactions: SanoBaron
I'm so finished with playing online.

Makes any matchup feel 10 times worse.

Was recently at a BBCP meet up in Vegas called Arc Vegas. Pretty fun stuff. I got 13th place as tsubaki.