• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blazblue

Also, remember, its 4 chan, so any character thats female is either b*tch or a slut in their dim, basement dwelling eyes.

Nah, when they hate something there's usually at least one valid reason for it. It's when they express the hate when they just go for anything no matter how dumb it is

considering that thread has uh
zero good things to say about any female character
i'm inclined to think that it's just 4chan being 4chan

If it ain't Haman Karn then they will pan it to hell.
in fairness
latest
Haman is pretty tight

considering that thread has uh
zero good things to say about any female character
i'm inclined to think that it's just 4chan being 4chan
i never said 4chan wasn't being 4chan, but they seem to be ok with Lambda, Litchi, Nu, and Noel, and that's just based off of that thread and keeping in mind they haven't talked about ALL of the female characters (Plat, Litchi. as far as this thread goes the only chars i see hated are Kagura, Hakumen, Celica, and Tsubaki. Someone also seems to hate Nine

i'm waiting for them to introduce the character Seven to usurp Nine as the villain
by consuming her
so that we can say that
Seven ate Nine

Reactions: SmashBlade
I like Celica.

yeah she's positive, but it's nice to have a positive character when everything has been so serious up til now. plus, she's pretty fun to play.
Agreed.
i'm waiting for them to introduce the character Seven to usurp Nine as the villain
by consuming her
so that we can say that
Seven ate Nine
Dear God that was a bad and easy to see pun.

Anyone else playing BBCPE? I used Bang for my first time in vs. last weekend. Still maining Tager & subbing Haku & Kagura.
Having a rough time w/Kagura combos despite all the training.
Valk is another fav but I can't handle wolf form, so I don't use him in vs. much.
If anyone wants to play for New Years weekend, send an invite or post & I'll invite you.

Last edited:
Someone have to teach arc what an expansion pack is!

Hades Izanami confirmed playable in Act 2.

BUT WHEN'S JUBEI GODDAMN IT
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201601/19097479.html

Her Drive, Exodus Arc, is (apparently) a stance change mechanic. According to Stunedge, she cannot jump (at all) and instead has the ability to float. The scan also mentions her OD, but no one can make out what it says.

EDIT: She can jump. Her float only replaces her double jump. She can do ground normals, specials, and dashes while floating.

One of her DDs stops time.

Her Drive switches her to a stance that lets her, among other things, shoot projectiles with direction+D, but removes her ability to block.

Her OD lets her block in her second stance.

One of her special moves makes her temporarily invincible to strikes, but drains barrier while it's active.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/inde...d-gameplay-discussion/&page=89#comment-947150

Last edited:
"this is a good idea of mine" - someone at arc system works, probably

I've found that Blazblue feels more fun on a handheld than it does on a console.
I dunno.
like, when I first played Bullet on console, I hated her, but since I bought the Vita version of CPE, she feels a lot more fun.

I dont know how to explain it.

I'm glad she's playable, but at the moment she sounds like she wouldn't be any fun to play as.
still crossing my fingers for Jubei...

This is only "Act 2" of BBCF, right?

So Izanami isn't THE final boss. We're so gonna get Alpha-01 as the "SUDDENLY HERE'S NECRON" moment right before the end.

Her character select art looks really off...
I'm not really excited because of various reasons (mostly just her design), and I'd prefer other characters being in instead, but she's okay. Her animations look great.

Mori and Izanami's VA Going over Izanami's moveset (hahahaha Mori sounds so excited!)

Ehibition match with a new vs theme of Iza vs Ragna

Just as I suspected...but whoopsie doops this is just another stab in the timeline continuum. How will Mori explain all this it better be good....and I better not have to find translations of novels to understand either!

Lmao more BE stuff. Timelines getting bodied. Reminds me of this episode.

More stuff coming in:

Hazama is like "Screw you i'm an independent officer and I don't need no man" and basically flips Terumi off. Remember, Terumi has a week to live and if he doesnt fuse back with Hazama he'll disappear for real.

The TRUE Noel has been found, aka the one Ragna sister, inside a Murokumo unit.
CZx4qA2WAAAPrVy.jpg
Izanami let's herself be stabbed by Ragna and then proceed to speak in his sister's voice, what a dick.
CZyBWXYWkAEr5UI.jpg
Rest Im Perator

CZxqrbkWwAA0nb8.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, this game will be interesting.

Holy shit this is getting good.
Man I'm excited.

Also in general I knew they were gonna make Izanami playable, and at first I was like "ew gross", but the more I'm seeing the more I'm warming up to it. Not to mention Robots with holy elements/angel elements are awesome, and the halo looks really really god damn sweet.

Also:
Shit man, is that the same thing as Nu from Calamity Trigger? At the end of Ragna's story, when she impales him? That's gotta be a reference and that's awesome if it is.
latest

Last edited:
Alright ladies and gents, its time fopr some Arcade mode info dumps, copypasted from Dustloop!

Ragna's memories are unstable but he only doesn't forget to defeat Izanami.

Rachel tells Ragna that he will only become a good toy for Izanami, but Ragna says he as to do it anyway.

Ragna notices that Rachel have become weaker, and suddenly Azrael barges in. Ranga makes Rachel retreat and Ragna fights Azrael. After the fight, Azrael stops and says that he looks forward to eat Ragna when he have become a god.

Ragna arrives to Izanami, fights her, kills her and is shown the existence he should defeat if he wants to end it(amaterasu, girl with tubs, "Noel" whatever she should be called).

Carl
3 Rachel
6 Litchi
7 Kokonoe
8 Izanami

Carl fights Rachel because he thought Rachel is one of the entitled and decides to get rid of the others. After the battle, Rachel asks Carl if her really thinks his wish will be fulfilled.

Carl notice that Litchi is an entitled, they fight.
Carl tells Kokonoe that he will defeat Izanami and return Ada back to normal. Kokonoe asks Carl if he is serious about what he is saying and fights him. After the battle, Carl reveals about Ada and Nirvana to Kokonoe, and Kokonoe is about to dismantle Nirvana and take a look, but.

Carl fights Izanami, and after the battle he recives azure hand is successfully rebuild a world with Ada in it. But right after that you sees Ada inside Nirvana.
According to Izanami, this happened because of a higher ranked entitled.

3 Naoto
6 Tsubaki
7 Azrael
8 Izanami

Tao was walking around smell a bad smell, and runs into Naoto. Tao notice that Naoto is similar to Ragna, and has a fight with him so that he will treat her with food. After the battle Naoto asks Tao if she just couldn't go after the bad smell and so she does.

Tao fight with Tsubaki since Tsubaki is trying to get rid of the other entitled. After the battle Tao says she is fighting for everyone's sake, and Tsubaki who is left is wondering what she is doing.
Azrael seems to be some kind of guard, and says that Tao was first here. After the battle Azrael leaves.

After fighting Izanami, Tao sees a vision of Kaka village being rich and the turned into being poor.
Izanami says that it's because of a higher ranked entitled. But Tao says that it won't be their village if she uses some strange power to change it, and Tao want it to be like it is. And if there is someone who doesn't want to change the world, Tao will protect that person.

3 Hazama
6 Platinum
7 Hakumen
8 Izanami

Terumi complains to Hazama asking why Hazama is still being niece to the NOL, but Hazama says it can't be help since he one of them. They try to merge again. After the battle, Terumi says it's “that woman” fault that they can't merge, and then tells Hazama to go to the cauldron since he has his memories. And when Hazama leaves, Terumi thinks that Hazama is fishy and wonders what Hazama is thinking.

Terumi tries to taunt Trinity, but notice that she isn't there anymore. After the battle, Terumi thinks that he could merge with someone else than Hazama.
Hakumen appears and Terumi asks if Hakumen is going to kill Izanami “again”.
Terumi says that Hakumen's body seems to be in a good shape, but the insides is in the way and fights Hakumen. After the battle, Phenomena Intervention occurs, and Terumi tells Hakumen to take good care of that body.
Terumi tells Izanami to lend him the azure so he can merge, and Izanami asks if Terumi has problem with making a vessel follow him. Izanami says that she could lend it as entertainment, but since they are in the embryo he have to challenge her.
After the battle, Terumi is given a azure, but Terumi get's mad since it's only a fragment, but then says that Izanami can't handel the main part.
Terumi goes to the unit and tells that he will use the successor of the azure.

Makoto:

Makoto comes running up to Jin, asking him whether he feels like something is weird. She feels like something big has happened, something she doesn't understand but she feels like Jin knows something, and so decides to fight him to get an answer.

After the battle, although she doesn't completely understand everything, she offers to help him anyway. Jin tells her her help isn't needed, and she should go do what she needs to do.

Hakumen:

Hakumen tells Jin he can't defeat Izanami, the only one that can is someone who can erase the successor of the Azure. Jin realises that tsubaki's izayoi can, and that hakumen intends to use her/it to do, he asks hakumen what value is there in the world that he would sacrifice that which ought to be protected (tsubaki) in order to do. He angrily refuses to acknowledge Hakumen's logic, and they fight.

After the battle , Trinity's spirit asks Hakumen why he would do that, Hakumen replies because Izanami is death and despair itself, he can only say there is no other way to kill her but that.

Platinum:

Jin says he's finally found them. Luna asks if they're an entitled, and that they are the only ones who will get their wishes granted so she starts spoiling for a fight. Trinity shouts that both their souls are unstable and could be erased but Luna says they have plenty of powet right now so she's going to beat them up.

After the battle, Platinum ignores the warning about being unable to control their power and is about to fight Jin again when phenomenon intervention occurs.

Izanami:

Jin says that whoever gets the Azure will throw the world out of balance, so he's going to take it, and they fight.

After the fight, Izanami (or Trinity? it isn't clear) says that even though izanami was his opponent he didn't go all out but still won, so he should just create a new world. Jin laughs and dismisses the idea, slashing the Azure.

He says his goal was always to obtain the Azure so he could destroy it, and now you (izanami) is next. But then information leaks out of the pieces of the destroyed Azure, and it makes Jin realise why he can't defeat Izanami.

There's someone above Izanami, someone who needs to be defeated or the world will still be warped.

"The one at the centrw of it all... that person is..."

Fade to black.

TAGER
Hibiki came to ask Kokonoe why she ordered Bullet to fight with him (during Act1) but Tager stands in his way.
After the battle, it's explained that Bullet was delaying Hibiki so that they wouldn't learn what was happening. Hibiki seems to possess all of his memories. Kokonoe asks Hibiki if he also has a wish that needs to be fulfilled. Hibiki denies saying "After all, I've always been empty"
TSUBAKI
Tsubaki stands in Hibiki's way as Hazama had relayed her the Imperator's "direct order" to capture Kagura and Hibiki.
AZRAEL
Azrael challenges Hibiki
IZANAMI
Izanami shows a vision to Hibiki and tells that if this keeps up Kagura will be executed by the people who will eventually rebel against the N.O.L.
If Hibiki truly wishes to avoid that, he needs to kill Noel.

TSUBAKI
Bullet investigates Azure with blackmail-like ways. Tsubaki says NoL can't allow this pass.
TAOKAKA
Bullet smells like meat and Tao gets like "Hand over some meat!" Bullet had just eaten, but has nothing to give to Tao.
KOKONOE
Kokonoe asks how long has Bullet served under her in the Sector Seven. Bullet answers about eight years or so.
Kokonoe starts to talk about what Bullet had done in the real world and Bullet is confused.
IZANAMI
Bullet finally realizes that the world until now has been nothing but sham.
She's also becomes certain that Tager really is the Captain.
Izanami taunts her that the world has been repeating itself for an eternity because of the highest of all Observers.
Bullet gets angry and asks who that person is, and Izanami answers "Their name is----"

TSUBAKI
Bullet investigates Azure with blackmail-like ways. Tsubaki says NoL can't allow this pass.
TAOKAKA
Bullet smells like meat and Tao gets like "Hand over some meat!" Bullet had just eaten, but has nothing to give to Tao.
KOKONOE
Kokonoe asks how long has Bullet served under her in the Sector Seven. Bullet answers about eight years or so.
Kokonoe starts to talk about what Bullet had done in the real world and Bullet is confused.
IZANAMI
Izanami taunts her that the world has been repeating itself for an eternity because of the highest of all Observers.
Bullet gets angry and asks who that person is, and Izanami answers "Their name is----"
I can't believe that John Cena is the Highest Observer in Blazblue

Reactions: Armageddon11
lol the ride never ends.
LBjoL7Z.jpg

You guys better brush up on your Xblaze knowledge now too since BEE wasn't enough.

I guess I should have expected this...

The more I read of these spoilers, the more I just say "What? No wait. WHAT?"

TSUBAKI
TAOKAKA
KOKONOE
IZANAMI

so who is this high observer i am super curious