• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Broseidon's Masks

Broseidon Rex

POWER UP!
Reaction score
Steam
Will Drop For Diamonds
XBL
Broseidon Rex
Cerebella
So I make masks for SG and hopefully will branch out into other stuff

Snapshot_20140412_1.jpg

Snapshot_20140413.jpg

It's funny how to me, the photo looks better than the real thing. STUPID SHADES OF BLUE!
1001545_10151730924148162_1593712641_n.jpg
Plan after this is to do cat heads, a cerebella one, and then similar for other games (marvel, kof, blazblu, etc)

Last edited:
I remember the Umbrella mask thanks to that EVO (?) screencap making the rounds. Fun times.

Would be amusing to see someone go to EVO and take a plethora of these for all kinds of situations.

So, if you don't mind me asking - are Ceregooby, Pawsome Face and Parawhy being considered?
983.png

YBHtOPy.png

ceb.jpg
I suppose the last two might not be since they're someone's else works. I dunno if that can be a problem or not...

I remember the Umbrella mask thanks to that EVO (?) screencap making the rounds. Fun times.
I suppose the last two might not be since they're someone's else works. I dunno if that can be a problem or not...
I'm gonna try really hard not to just outright take fan stuff. I do like that Ms Fortune head shot tho...

Reactions: Balder
just use this: :PUN:
GET OUT OF MY HEAD. I literally just saw this elsewhere and thought, that doesn't seem too bad.
Also, if anyone has ideas for other games, please let me know. I wanna make masks of what most infuriates people (ex, Vergil with ring of swords around his face, maybe Mr Karate's Mask, whoever people hate in Soul Calibur, etc)

Last edited:
Reactions: CaioLugon
I pictured vergil as jesus
thorns.JPG
But instead of a thorn crown...

well, yeah.

So I know what I want to do next, but I need help. I need a picture of Vergil looking straight forward (not slightly to the side like marvel shows him) Just a forward mugshot. Please post an image for me to work. Guarantee that if I make it, I'll get you one for free.

Bad news @Balder did not have enough time for Vergil prior to EVO
Good news, I made good on my promise last year and made CAT HEADS! Don't you guys LOVE catheads? So we got four masks coming to EVO this year, with about 30-40 of the SG ones and 60-70 Curleh Masktaches. PREPARE THINESELVES.

Guess people won't be having the psychological game changer this year. :3

Anyway, that's a lot of masks. EVO will be a Mardi Gras this year. Looking forward to seeing them make the rounds when people start posting the photos they took. I wish I wasn't so dirt poor and could go to Vegas...

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Someone made this joke before me, but how can we not have it in this thread?
Happy_Mask_Salesman_Artwork_Majora_s_Mask.png

So I sold some masks and managed to make some cash. The mask selection was Salty Squigly, Salty Umbrella, Curleh Moustache and (new) Catheads. The fifth mask was based on something a lot of people said that I made during the flight and my time there. Can honestly say at least 1/3 of my sales started off with laughter from the mask and a (apparently) good impression.

Reactions: Balder
Hey selfish request, if anyone sees any pictures of masks at EVO, please send them my way. Thank you.!