• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS3 Bug Downloading Skullgirls Encore

NoseyCynic

Reaction score
Peacock Ms. Fortune Squigly
I don't think this is quite the most common bug, as, this is best blamed on my inability to find time for my PS3 as of late. I do apologize for the trouble this report might cause.

I've been playing Skullgirls since the day it first released, and still currently own the original game. But, due to a recent hiatus from my gaming console- It appears I was unable to pick up the update from Skullgirls to Skullgirls Encore. Basically, my current dilemma:

Despite already purchasing the game, I'm incapable of updating to Skullgirls Encore. So, I'm currently looking at spending another fifteen dollars if I'm intent on rekindling my relationship with Skullgirls. This is, unless the problem is fixed in some way.
Again, sorry for buggin'.

email lab zero

And their email would be...?

I can't seem to find it.
:/

I want to play non-encore :c But please. Email it to them once Arcana tells you or if he already has.

And thus the Email was never found.