• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Bug linked to Beowulf with Umbrella

GalactaKiller

Galacta K.
Reaction score
Steam
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Galactakiller
Painwheel Unknown Valentine
I already posted it on twitter, but I'd rather maximize my chances to be seen and post here as well. Here's the post i made :

More infos towards it : it happens on the next map/Umbrella's map. The palettes doesn't seem to bother. Each time the loop for Beo's intro animation ends, Umbrella will shout "Who are you again ?" (similar to how Filia says "Who are you ?" at the end of the other's animation as well)
The issue is ... it overlaps Umbrella's own speeches. The most frequent example being with her second Beo's quote : "Hey, mister What-Your-Face ? You're famous yet ?". When starting it, if Beo doesn't make a long animation (aka flexing towards flashes), Umbrella will be cut at the "You're f-" then says "Who are you again ?"
It 100% be patched, I know it ... but it's always good to say it when you see a bug :)

Reactions: BellaFeng4Eternity