• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Bugs are Bugged (apparently so good it qualifies as art)

DARKNESSxEAGLE

Master of Disguise
Reaction score
Steam
DixiE
PSN
DARKNESSxEAGLE
Filia Cerebella Ms. Fortune
Peacock's bugs are buggy at full screen they disappear too soon. Against Filia they disappear at her back foot.
See diagram for details.
DwYzMoq.png

Moved to Art section. Don't need this mixed in with the actual SG bug complaints.

Moved to Art section. Don't need this mixed in with the actual SG bug complaints.
This is an actual bug. I'm not kidding, test it.

Just tested it under those stated conditions. The Ants don't disappear as they pass Filia back foot as they crawl past her. Are you standing still or running along with the ants? How many ants? Was Filia in the corner? Is it character specific that the bug only worked with Filia? Odd you would notice this so you have sharp eyes lol.

Maybe show a video to help illustrate concern better since title/art/fairly vague descriptin can give the wrong initial impression.

In any case I moved it back to bugs section since your concern was apparently genuine.

Dunno what you possibly could've done that stopped this from working. The diagram clearly exhibits all the details.

Reactions: Tanarus Asamiya
maybe 17 years ago i'd believe it before laughing

christ i'm aging poorly