• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Button Reading Problem

Medna

Reaction score
I hope this is the correct section for this but I have an issue with the game constantly reading z and s (lk and mp respectively). The training dummy also reads these inputs and is shown on their input display.

It does not show in the picture because I have it set to crouch only. I have tried it with a controller and the problem persists.
zands.png

I am able to hit confirm (s) in the menus and all other keys seem to be fine.

This recently started happening to me too. Only it also keeps registering down(back/forward), so I can't move. I use a crappy third party pad because that's what I can afford, but I'm not sure that's why this is happening.

What's the purpose of even posting a picture if it doesn't showcase the problem that you're having?

What's the purpose of even posting a picture if it doesn't showcase the problem that you're having?
It does show. At least in my inputs. That is me holding none of the buttons and you can see that something is registering(z and s). The picture does not show when it happens to the dummy only.

I misread what your problem was, and along with you saying "It does not show in the picture" I assumed the picture was not showing the problem

Try turning off the Right Stick Assists option.