• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Bypass back roll, bug or tech?

let's keep it

Feature! Since if you're walking backward you will be in the corner again anyway.
Would make more since if this worked on everyone. So how come only Beo, Big Band, and Bella? Do they have something different compared to the rest of the cast when it comes to ground tech? I've tested on everyone else and this only works on those 3.

Yeah, Mike! Make it work on everyone!

This thread is pointless. I would like a mod to delete this thread. Someone else can have fun and make a better video out of it.

Would make more since if this worked on everyone. So how come only Beo, Big Band, and Bella? Do they have something different compared to the rest of the cast when it comes to ground tech? I've tested on everyone else and this only works on those 3.
Yes. Their physical extent boxes are larger in front of their point than everyone's box is behind the point, and they face "backward" during their back tech because of reused frames. So they end up further away from the corner when they turn around to face forward again.