• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Can i get help comboing Mshot into snipe? please?

Icerres

Reaction score
XBL
Icerres
Parasoul Double Fukua
Im on Xbox and pad, I don't know if It has to do with the buttons I'm pressing (mp and hp) or something else?

Get that quarter circle rolling immediately after the Mshot's forward motion.

If you think it's a button issue, try snipe from neutral and from Lshot and see how it feels.

Get that quarter circle rolling immediately after the Mshot's forward motion.

If you think it's a button issue, try snipe from neutral and from Lshot and see how it feels.
Ok, but i want the pop up from M shot for a burst bait

Don't use otg, you have to not have spent otg before you do M Shot into sniper and than followup with something after.

Reactions: NipNip
Don't use otg, you have to not have spent otg before you do M Shot into sniper and than followup with something after.
Snipe doesn't come out, its not that it doesn't hit, but it doesn't come out.

Hey howdy, Im like super hella late but my best advice when doing combos like this is to just do it with confidence and believe it'll come out. Of course the secret is in my opinion to charge back and then do a DP motion essentially(charge back then go forward plus MP and finish dp motion through to two punches). It helps me to trick my mind into these sorts of things.
If that doesn't help just try doing it with some confidence and don't wait to hit confirm it. A lot of the time these things have less hitstun then you can realistically react to, input the move and come away clean. Especially with Ms. Minus-On-Hit. This confidence will of course come with time and trial and error to do these sorts of things in matches but keep this in mind. I never do this anyway but when I learned it this was something I had to keep in mind. Cleaning up your inputs comes later, believing you can do it and going through the motion regardless is invaluable. Kinda like golf and baseball in that of following through when you hit the ball. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Reactions: NipNip