• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Can someone make me a badass Fukua avatar for SH and steam? Im the best in the world with her

MegamanDS

You know who
Reaction score
Steam
MegamanDS
Fukua Parasoul
As title states, I would like a custom Fukua avatar. I use the default color palette. I don't really want a default pic from the game.

Maybe fukua doing a clone move and the clone is parasoul doing the pose of the fukua move? I don't know. You are the creative artist. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Guymelef
Me too, 3rd best in the world, 1st in australia.
Tomo might have something to say about that.

Is this the thread where we ask for free stuff? If so, I'd like $10. I'm the best in the world with $10. Thanks in advance!
Other forums have an "avatar request" sub-forum. I thought this was it for this forum

Come on megamanDS. Have some dignity and pay for a good avatar on deviantart.

Yeah, Vad already spoke for you. i stand corrected
That's why I made the joke. LEDD has played Fukua though... so I'm certainly not the best Fukua here

I did it for YOU mmds

available in .jpg
qhYY2y9.jpg

and .png
xdfAeTv.png

if it looks bad its just because it's not where your avatar is.

I did it for YOU mmds

available in .jpg
qhYY2y9.jpg

and .png
xdfAeTv.png

if it looks bad its just because it's not where your avatar is.
I love it but getting this error message
Please provide an image whose longer side is no more than twice the length of its shorter side.

still cuts off, i think its SH, not you.

No, I can't access it via imgur either. Normally when something doesn't work because of SH it appears as an empty box.

Here you go, Dan, a fitting Fukua avatar for you:
jtcGZ6x.png
That would never happen. ever ever ever EVER EVER!

EDIT: Does she have an icon? on SH?

that small one worked! Thank you :)

MMDS vs Someone else who will beat him in a Fukua mirror match for thursday night, please.
Lets see if he can hold the title!
@mcpeanuts

I would have made you know that said you were the best, but then I would be insulting myself.

MMDS vs Someone else who will beat him in a Fukua mirror match for thursday night, please.
Lets see if he can hold the title!
@mcpeanuts
I don't honestly think I could beat MMDS if I had to use Fukua. Also I'm hosting this Thursday so I couldn't fight this week anyways.

I don't honestly think I could beat MMDS if I had to use Fukua. Also I'm hosting this Thursday so I couldn't fight this week anyways.
I knew you were the host so I was throwing you the idea of finding someone who's better than MMDS at Fukua.
Silly ♥
(Unless we're full for thursday)

That would never happen. ever ever ever EVER EVER!

EDIT: Does she have an icon? on SH?
yes she has an Icon

Fake. the real Fukua wears blue lipstick. . . coral #5 to be exact

I knew you were the host so I was throwing you the idea of finding someone who's better than MMDS at Fukua.
Silly ♥
(Unless we're full for thursday)
Oh wow I totally misunderstood that. But yeah I believe we're full right now, there's one match unconfirmed though.