• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Canopy Wrestling Federation

SanoBaron

Delicious chewable Hubba-Bella
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Steam
RedRummage and for 3DS 3695-0329-5107
PSN
Sanoblaze
Cerebella Peacock
What other wrestlers were in the same circuit Beowulf was in? Because you know he wasn't just fighting Grendel.

Possible Hubrecht is possible.
Maybe cause his free time away from the circus isn't being a leg breaker for the Medicis, it's being spent instead being a leg breaker for the CWC.

Possible Hubrecht is possible.
Maybe cause his free time away from the circus isn't being a leg breaker for the Medicis, it's being spent instead being a leg breaker for the CWC.
What if there was a female wrestler with a snake for an arm named Santana Medusa?

Hm...I know next to nothing about wrestling, but I do know my Greek Monsters. Though I think a head full of snakes and being able to turn your opponent to stone would be kinda broken in wrestling (all you would have to do is look at them, then put your finger on them for 10 seconds to pin them, lol).

Hm...I know next to nothing about wrestling, but I do know my Greek Monsters. Though I think a head full of snakes and being able to turn your opponent to stone would be kinda broken in wrestling (all you would have to do is look at them, then put your finger on them for 10 seconds to pin them, lol).
well, its more of a play on Santino Marella, who is a comical wrestler with his signature move being putting a green tube sock on his arm, shouting "COBRA!" and then doing a snake strike on the opponent.... its kinda hype in a funny sort of way. The reason his SG wrestler version would be a girl is because his actor played his character's own sister not too long ago.

I also think a John Cena inspired version of Jason (of the Argonauts) simply named Jay Cen.

Last edited:
Ah, well yeah. Santana Medusa would be awesomesauce.

ULTIMATE HEAD CANON INCOMING!
All of the wrestlers in the Canopy Wrestling Circuit are based on mythological figures!

Also really good name Sano, Canopy Wrestling Circuit.

CWC THURSDAY NIGHT SMACKDOOOOOOOOWN.
1366705015032.gif

I literally cannot find a source for this gif someone please help me.

ULTIMATE HEAD CANON INCOMING!
All of the wrestlers in the Canopy Wrestling Circuit are based on mythological figures!

Also really good name Sano, Canopy Wrestling Circuit.

CWC THURSDAY NIGHT SMACKDOOOOOOOOWN.
1366705015032.gif

I literally cannot find a source for this gif someone please help me.
I think a better name would be Canopy Wrestling Federation.... since CWC is kind of infamous for a certain person on the interwebs who doesnt need attention.... ever.

I think this chick was wrestling along with Beowulf....
rmika-alpha3-fixed.jpg

Reactions: Denizen
rmika-alpha3-fixed.jpg
I was just think about Santana Medusa having R. Mika's Physique, but with Santino's outift... and a giant snake arm.

I think a better name would be Canopy Wrestling Federation.... since CWC is kind of infamous for a certain person on the interwebs who doesnt need attention.... ever.
I don't know who you're talking about sorry. Also when quoting a post with an image you should remove the image from the quote. You can leave the link there if you want, just as long as you're keeping things neat.
rmika-alpha3-fixed.jpg

Best Street Fighter Character *drools*

Reactions: Zombies8MyLeg
I don't know who you're talking about sorry.
Be glad you don't know.... be glad.

and we need to think of some other ideas for the rest of the CWF!

Be glad you don't know.... be glad.

and we need to think of some other ideas for the rest of the CWF!
Oh I looked it up and it's just some creep. I don't think he's famous enough to warrant choosing a different name though. DON'T LET ANYONE OR ANYTHING KEEP YOU FROM DOING WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. YOU'RE A WOLF, WOLVES DON'T JUST ROLL OVER FOR INTERNET WEIRDOS.

Actually this brings up a good question. You made a Beowulf-centric thread. Yet I see that you frequent The Annie of The Stars Mega Star Cruiser Giga Thread (wow that's a mouthful). Who do you align yourself with? Wulf Pack or Star Cruisers? It can be both, I don't judge.

Oh I looked it up and it's just some creep. I don't think he's famous enough to warrant choosing a different name though. DON'T LET ANYONE OR ANYTHING KEEP YOU FROM DOING WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. YOU'RE A WOLF, WOLVES DON'T JUST ROLL OVER FOR INTERNET WEIRDOS.

Actually this brings up a good question. You made a Beowulf-centric thread. Yet I see that you frequent The Annie of The Stars Mega Star Cruiser Giga Thread (wow that's a mouthful). Who do you align yourself with? Wulf Pack or Star Cruisers? It can be both, I don't judge.
its just that I would rather keep attention he could get as far away from him as possible. like, that dude is beyond creeper status on the internet. also, CWF has potential for a cool logo design.

Well, DDB and I are a bit infamous on the salty cupcakes chat, but I dont hate annie, yet I prefer Beowulf. (I dont hate Annie, just Salty Annie Fans).

How about an Andre the Giant that has Paul Bunyan inspirations?

I just really liked the symmetry that CWC had. It will stay Canopy Wrestling Circuit in my heart...

Oh yeah I remember, you guys banter a lot there. I hope to everyone there tonight, opefully I can get home in time.

Maybe the current circuit champ is based on Hercules. His name could be Herc Heman and him and Beowulf could have some sort of childhood rivalry. I'm just pulling things out of my ass right now but with some refinement it could be pretty cool.

Last edited:
What about a Davy Jones-esque Undertaker character?
this is good.

I just really liked the symmetry that CWC had. It will stay Canopy Wrestling Circuit in my heart...

Oh yeah I remember, you guys banter a lot there. I hope to everyone there tonight, opefully I can get home in time.

Maybe the current circuit champ is based on Hercules. His name could be Herk Heman and him and Beowulf could have some sort of childhood rivalry. I'm just pulling things out of my ass right now but with some refinement it could be pretty cool.
Some people still say WWF, so it can be a dual name thing since they are essentially the same thing.

and yes, Herc Heman is good. I think Atlus would be perfect for The Rock.

Oh wait are we basing these characters on actual pro wrestlers? I don't know jack shit about WWE, Herc Heman is definitely a reference to Hulk Hogan but that's as far as my knowledge can take me.
Atlus does sound awesome. I bet he fights with a massive boulder and is regarded as "The World's Strongest Man"
Beowulf plans to put that title to the test.

Oh oh make Atlus another Gigan!

How about Saint Nicholas, and Macho Man....

Saint Nichoman!

How about Saint Nicholas, and Macho Man....

Saint Nichoman!
Weeeaaak. Come on I know you weren't trying on that one.
The idea of a super muscular Gigan named Atlus who fights with a boulder is way better.

Weeeaaak. Come on I know you weren't trying on that one.
The idea of a super muscular Gigan named Atlus who fights with a boulder is way better.
I'll admit the name sucks... but I like the idea of a Macho-Man mixed with Santa Claus wrestler.....

I'll admit the name sucks... but I like the idea of a Macho-Man mixed with Santa Claus wrestler.....
Macho Santa is everyone's fantasy. Seriously I've seen so much art of Santa Claus depicted as a total Badass.

Macho Santa is everyone's fantasy. Seriously I've seen so much art of Santa Claus depicted as a total Badass.
and Macho Man is the perfect badass to be mixed with Santa. the name I gave him still sucked though houw about.... Saint Macholus? (I got nothing else.....)

Santana Medusa should also be a Dagonian. Just because.

Last edited:
I want to see Lion feral named Nemean have a rivalry with a Hercules expy. :D
We do have a hercules hulk hogan... but who would fit the hulk hogan rival?

How about a Bret Hart inspired Braveheart?

Dangit, now I wish we had an artist for this thread.... ;w;

Last edited: