• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Can't Use a Third Member Assist when peacock uses her shadow of doom attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnholyArceus

Dolan Is HATE!
Reaction score
Steam
UnholyArceus
PSN
DJPlace
Fukua Eliza Big Band
is this normal or is bug? she does her MK attack when ever i try to do the Assist. the only reason i put No Prefix cause i know it happens on PS3 also.

just found out i can do the attack with LP and MP but HP she does the MK attack only when i try to call out the assist.

are you using a macro to call the assist?

You hold HP

Then you press a Macro for "MK+HP", but you are already holding HP - so you obviously can't press it again; causing you to just press MK = s.MK comes out

To call your 2nd assist while holding HP.Doom, you need to call it via pressing MP+HK.

IsaVulpes you nailed it. I thought it was a bug... that's my bad then... just kinda of hard thing to get use on a controller...

I don't think macros change inputs.

So, even if you're using your stick, the input for "third assist" is Mk+HP.

I don't think changing your macro input will change what the input necessary for the assist is.

If I made Jab my select button, even if I'm hitting select and getting Jab, the game is still reading the input as "jab being pressed".

Wasn't there a thing and only being able to input an assist + move only if you do it on the same frame?

Like, I Tumble Run + assist, but I don't use macros + hit all the buttons on the same frame.

If he's holding hp, there's no way he could call the assist, holding the button + not the same frame=no assist.

My badness at game mechanics is showing.

i just can't figure out if this a bug or not... or i'm forced to use the MK+HP Input for the third assist. (without using marco)

because I'm stupid.

Last edited:
It's not a bug

I explained why it happens

that's what i thought. just wanted to DOUBLE check. (sucky pun i know)

assist two is called using mp+hk, mk+hp, or either lk+hp or lp+hk (i dont remember as i dont use those) (and you can also use the left analogue stick if you are on pad...)
you can use any of these to call assist two, try it, it works! it is not a bug, its exactly as vulpes said. you cant press a button you are already holding down, even if you have two physical buttons that are mapped to hp you can press hp again until you let go of it. just change your assist macro to mp+hk and everything will be fine.

@iLoli : he isnt talking about calling out the assist and getting the special move at the same time. he is talking about charging SoID and trying to call an assist while its charging. i think this is where you are mixed up.

thanks everyone for the input. just got it mixed up has bug i thought.

Make your macro MP+HK so you can HP Shadow of Doom and call assists.

Reactions: UnholyArceus
Make your macro MP+HK so you can HP Shadow of Doom and call assists.

thanks but it does work on right stick assist. but i don't use the right stick assist has for my third person.

If you have a macro that uses a button you are already holding, it will omit that button.

LK+HP = Assist 1
LP+HK = Assist 2

Diagonal L+M = Assist 1
Diagonal M+H = Assist 2

Find what works for you.

Locking thread because question answered.

Last edited:
Reactions: evilben
Status
Not open for further replies.