• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Cartoon General Discussion

So, yeah, this is a continuation from the final episode "Future Schlock".

HEY! Shut up because Rocko's BACK!
I'm naseus as heck right now!

Reactions: KZN02
Too much nostalgia. Craig, please.

Someone: I sure wish King of the Hill would come back!
Monkey's Paw: (Curls Inward)
tumblr_ouh18rijxa1qb8yfoo1_540.jpg

Sometimes... Dead is better.

Oh, god...

There was a reason his Flinstones revival got cancelled. Do not let this go through.

Brittany Murphy (Luanne) and Dennis Burkley (Principal Carl Moss) passed away after the series ended.

I can't imagine anyone else providing the humor their voices did when their characters appeared on screen every time.

I really like okko's colorful style and varying character design. I also like the non uniform animation style. Do you guys know of anything like okko in the sense of having so many different designs?

Just saw the "Don't hug me I'm scared" episode of Gumaball. It's actually called "The Puppets". You can tell from the singing and puppet style.

Reactions: Dragonage2ftw
Just saw the "Don't hug me I'm scared" episode of Gumaball. It's actually called "The Puppets". You can tell from the singing and puppet style.
There were also direct references to DHMIS.

Hasn't Seth wanted Family guy to end for years but thanks to Fox they force it to stay alive like Spongebob? I really feel he gets more hate than he deserves.

Are there any more funny ads I should know about.
Like Aflac invading Ducktales. Skeletor telling he-nan he can save by switchibg to geico, and of course the dbz fusion.
As a side note, these insurance companies sure are aiming young.

As a side note, these insurance companies sure are aiming young.
Are they really aiming that young, OR are they more aware of cartoons majority demographic than what most cartoon companies, mid 20-30 year olds.

Can't wait for this. Between this, Rocko's TV Special, and Invader Zim coming back I'm feeling real nostalgic right now.

Apparently Villainous won't be afraid of flexing it's CN muscle.

tumblr_p13hcu9uQ01w60vv7o1_1280.png

DRblNr-W0AAW_Mn.png

That's Canada. At least we got better stuff from them like Mysticons and Chuck's Choice.

I really fucking hope all that TTG makes CN's rating sink even more. Even toddlers had enough of that shit.

I'll be waiting here for the Invader Zim special and hoping for a revival as Nick seems to be realising their mistakes. At least seemingly.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Yakko: It's that time again!
Dot: To make a cheese sandwich?
Wakko: To make the FOX censors cry?

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Disney right now seems to be focusing on making cartoons with great characters, stories, and world building.
CN has had that with Steven Universe, Adventure Time, and Regular Show, but is currently too busy pushing garbage and reboots.
Hope Disney's blitzkrieg of fantastic cartoons smacks some fucking sense into them

Hey guys the actual honest to fucking God Series Finale of Adventure Time is coming up and I am by no means ready.
This show's been on CN for fucking 9 years.
It's been there for all of us for a long time and it helped shape Animation's reputation today and just..
Hard to imagine it's gonna be gone and over...

Does anyone here have a Rooster Teeth FIRST membership? If so, watch the first episode of their new animated series, Nomad of Nowhere! It sure is something!