• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Cartoon General Discussion

holy flip its been 9 years?!
Started in 2009, it's 2018, yep. 9 Years. 1 year shy of a full decade.
It's all comin' to an end, Gumbald's even assembled a group of "Candy Haters" which is basically a Legion of Doom of many prominent AT Villains (That haven't died or been taken out of commission), including many from Season 1.
Might wanna bingewatch AT on Hulu before the last last episode drops by.

TBH, I feel Adventure time also shaped animation for better and for worse. I honestly hate how animation nowadays has this overly soft thin lined style. That and I’ve found Adventure time doesn’t always have the best writing. At least in terms of character plot resolutions.

At least there’s some other cartoons trying to break that norm.

And also we got Infinity Train coming.

Reactions: ArgonBern
Anyone hear about the new She-Ra?

Preview stuff seems fine. Would like to see the animation in motion and not just screenshots though.

2002 He-man was super rad. Anyone who missed it should look it up.

Reactions: KaboomKid

I'm excited for the return of this series. Head to 2:55 for new footage.

Reactions: KaboomKid
Star vs the Forces of Evil Season 4 was also shown 2 minute teaser at SDCC.
The problem is we won't see it until 2019 at least.
Disney once more bleeding it's fans dry with wait time. Gravity Falls Season 2 all over again...

Big dump of news from SDCC

Infinity Train, 2019

Victor & Valentino, which focused on Mexican Folklore

And OK, KO! Gets a massive Crossover episode with Steven Universe, Ben 10 (Ugh), and Teen Titans Go (UGH!)
I love how Garnet ooks like Garnet, Raven actually looks respectable, and Ben looks like the fucking Goblin the remake made him into.

Reactions: TheGoggledGamer

Two weeks to go. I'm definitely gonna marathon the other seasons again like I do for every new season.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
I’ll believe when it’s followed through. They’ve dangled the carrot so many times, I’ve gotten to the point to where I refuse to believe anything they say.

Reactions: ArgonBern