• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Cerebella's Outdated Old Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to answer the age old question, "how many Devil Horns can I fit in a combo?"
I beat ya to the seven horns, sorry :p

Really though, cool combo, very awesome.

I beat ya to the seven horns, sorry :p

Really though, cool combo, very awesome.

Dangit, you're making me want to go back to do what you did and whiff a devil horns before the grab.

I'll just leave this old gem here...

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82VJlpechWI&feature=youtu.be&t=5m50s

Hahaha, holy hell. Things were crazy back when crouching and standing normals were different as far as the IPS was concerned.

I know this isn't the main thing.... but technically, that wasn't alliteration. Alliteration requires the same beginning consonant sound... Cerebella's name doesn't sound the same... Yeah, but those combos. Imma be layin' down tha smackdown soon!

Hey is that devil horns shit everyone's new midscreen bnb or something?

Midscreen? It can be. I personally don't bother with it midscreen since I run assists and can get better damage without it (as far as I know)

Just one more
Wow. Never thought of using run-stop to initiate an air-to-ground combo continuation. NICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.