• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Changing your SH username

can my name be changed to "SolemnSiren"?

Reactions: Vadsamoht
Hello could you please change my name to just Anbec7

This is to have all my usernames the same.

Thanks!

I'd like my name to be changed to Pickles. (Had it as this to be consistent with Twitch since I already had my steam name listed in my info, but ironically now everyone knows me as pickles on twitch but some people are calling me shamanlord because that's my name here and I want to change that.) Thanks

hi hello
could you please change my name to raiden, thanks :-)
Already taken.

Could mine be changed to Kiwiantay, please?

Done and done.

May I have a name change? On way too many occasion have people been confused with the pronunciation of "Howwy", so I've been looking to make it slightly different. Nothing too big, just a change to: jetpackHughes

yeah I just copy-paste whatever people post so that I don't make typos.

Can mine be shortened to just Ktulu? Thank you.

Cam I get my name changed to RQ please?

May I have my name shortened to "Kyu" ? Thanks!
No, you're staying Kyugetsuki because it sounds way more badass. =P

(Also, it's easier to search, especially on Steam. =P)

No, you're staying Kyugetsuki because it sounds way more badass. =P

(Also, it's easier to search, especially on Steam. =P)
Ah ok then.

May I have my name changed to "OldOnyxBones"? Don't think I've went by OnyxBones anywhere else, but have gone by that name or first two words.

Can I... Please....
Have my name changed to

Dime

Thanks guys :)

Reactions: gllt and Vadsamoht
Is there a chance I could get my name changed to Marrow?

Thanks buddy

Last edited:
Question: Does it support Ascii? I'm pretty attached to the Fancy lines that my Steam name uses and would be cool to rock it on this forum too

It might do, but I'm going to say no simply to keep things simple - things like tagging other users and various mod stuff requires us to type in names, which could become a pain if we allowed that. Sorry.

Can I change my user name to: Nevins

Short, simple. Not emphasizing something I don't even do much these days. Thanks very much!

Question: Might my "Ballard" just be changed to "ßallarɖ"? I'll keep the "Kit" part to keep it easy to search up my name under the @ tagger (and in doing so only seen 3 names with "Kit"). Sorry XD Love the fancy curves of the ascii lol. If still a "no", I'm a-ok in accepting defeat =3

I want to change my username to Receita Federal if it's possible

I feel it's been long enough.Can my name be changed to StairwayTDC?

Question: Might my "Ballard" just be changed to "ßallarɖ"? I'll keep the "Kit" part to keep it easy to search up my name under the @ tagger (and in doing so only seen 3 names with "Kit"). Sorry XD Love the fancy curves of the ascii lol. If still a "no", I'm a-ok in accepting defeat =3
Sorry, it's not just the auto-tagger, there are situations where the admin/mod tools require us to type in the full name, not just the first few letters and then let the software autocomplete.

I want to change my username to Receita Federal if it's possible
I feel it's been long enough.Can my name be changed to StairwayTDC?
Done.

Reactions: Stairwayyy
Sorry, it's not just the auto-tagger, there are situations where the admin/mod tools require us to type in the full name, not just the first few letters and then let the software autocomplete.
It's cool. I have been soundly defeated D= hehe ^_^

change my username to old_gus please

not 'old_gus please', just the name old_gus without the adverb

you know

old_gus