• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Character head portrait during a fight.

LuxadeSwag

play cilia slide sometimes
Reaction score
Steam
Lux
Valentine Filia Double
Y'know how you can have stages as 3D or 2D on PC. I would like to see if you could have the palette you've chosen or the normal outfit like in SDE. I also would think It'd be cool if Double could get her SDE head thing back like less blond hair. Maybe you could choose if you want normal palette portrait or your chosen palette.

Because I like it and maybe some other people doooo. I don't know. It's just a feature I requested.

It just seems like they went to a lot of work to give us Palatalized heads. They look nice. And if you like the normal colors, you can pick the normal colors giving you the normal heads.

Or whatever. It's fine, it is your right to request this thing.

I would like to mention that this would be currently impossible without creating new assets for the DLC characters, since they never got a colored portrait that is consistent with the rest of the cast.

I also need to fix Big Band's...