• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Combo Cafe

Salty.N

Reaction score
Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131661062/
Peacock Eliza
Hey everybody! I've had a Youtube channel for a while now, but never posted in the Skullheart Forums. I just recently made an account and I already have a selfish request. Currently I am trying to start a new series on the channel called "Combo Cafe." It's very similar to how Alpharad does his replay hut. ( If you follow the smash community. ) So I showcase combos made by fans of the game onto my channel, but I just need the cooperation of the Skullgirls community to make it work. Basically all you need to do is make a combo clip, and submit it to me through this email address:

saltynoob14@gmail.com

If you want to submit a combo but don't have the proper capture equipment, then just email me the notations for the combo and I'll perform the combo for you.( I'll try at least ) Also add in your name with the submission so you receive proper credit; make sure the video has a resolution of at least 720p and that the in-game music is turned down. There are more details explaining the Combo Cafe system in the video.

Im not forcing you to do this. This is just a fun little way to show our appreciation for the game as a community, so you can choose to be a part of it or ignore it completely. Either way thank you for taking the time read this and I hope to have your help in the future!