• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Community Tier List thread

1630898733774.png

Very surprised by the Bella, Para, and Fukua placements. What’s your reasoning for those, I’m curious?
Some of Bella's strongest points sent her to S+ for me were:
1. Great point strength
2. Great assists
3. Combo dhc's (i think i appreciate this feature a lot)
4. Dhc synergy
She took some much needed defensive nerfs with the people's elbow and such but overall I think her strengths are higher than most and weaknesses would be easier to cover than others.

Parasoul in general feels like a solid all rounder, points that prevent me from moving her up go something like:
1. High total duration/recovery on some buttons (weaker to land canceling)
2. Harder to make safe on block pressure
3. Higher risk mix on block outside of (risk of getting pbgc'd without backup)
4. Harder to apply inherent advantage in a meaningful way using her kit
I think I find these weaknesses harder to work around then Bella for example. I do tend to think highly of this character as I play/like her. I think Parasoul being a solid all rounder and providing good assists prevents her for reaching into S-. Most of these weaknesses I list, to be honest, my own. I've been trying to solve with assists. For the record I think I'm wrong on the fourth point but still look to rely on assists rather than herself on block.

Fukua... I don't know very much about this character but I think she falls near the bottom of S or top of S-. She is:
1. Provides nice assists and dhcs (safe dhc, combo dhc, damage dhc)
2. Has very good neutral (236P, j.LP, j.HK, hit grabs armor)
3. Not super scary on block
4. Practically weaker to chicken blocking? (shadow reset setups)
To expand on four I wonder and ask if it is impractical to expect Fukua players to consistently release shadow reset setups across the entire cast, specifically lights. I imagine if you miss the meaty and it's harder to convert off of though I'm not sure. Her damage seems okay or less than average which also makes it hard for me to position her highly on the tier list, or even on a team lol.

Let me know what you think and thanks in advance for any info.

New / Returning player from 2014. This is what I can gather from all the bits of gameplay I've seen and played.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220402-223807_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220402-223807_Chrome.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 197