• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Controller Stopped working

Yummy Bubbles

Reaction score
Steam
Yummy_Bubbles
Big Band Valentine
So this is only the third time it's happened since I started playing months ago, but the last two times happened more recently the most recent being right before I post this. Anyways, I've only experienced this online, but rarely, the game will quite responding to my controller. I use a hitbox (because I'm awesome like that), and it'll only start working once I reboot the game. dunno if this is a big issue, but I guess it should be noted.

PS: I checked my computers controller settings this last time it happened while I left the game running, and the computer showed that it was responding to the hitbox perfectly fine, and minimizing/reopening/refocusing the windows didn't work either.

Like I said, it's not a huge issue but maybe something to be noted. maybe it's just a issue between the game and my dual-modded hitbox.

Random idea: try adding this to the launch options (right click on the game's name in steam -> properties): -ignorefocus

No idea if that will work.