• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Could Ileum be a member of The Last Hope? *Valentine and Big Band Story Mode spoilers.

BlakeCourser

Alien dude
Reaction score
XBL
Reaper of Dusk
Cerebella Double Squigly
I honestly just thought of this when I saw she had a red fuchsia cross on her, much like the others. And hearing she has fought the last two skullgirls along side Big Band.

And for what I saw in the story, Big Band was way too curious about the scalpels themselves. About what they were. "not something you'll find in New Meridian". Then he goes out and the next scene he finds Leduc, Hive, Peacock, and Ileum. Ileum says something to Big Band, calling him Ben.

Then comes Valentine speaking about her weapons were mementos. Big Band makes a remark to this.

Now. What if... I'm serious guys. What if... (Potato theory up ahead guys, get ready)

What if, Ileum...

Is Christmas
cSP0Go3.jpg

I would also like to point out the fact that they are both known for fighting the Skullgirl, both hate Valentine, as well as connections to Lab 8.

And Christmas is the only one with her eyes open

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting theory, though from the looks of Val's intro, it looks like the last hope members (especially Brain Drain's Waifu) were killed in battle on an open field, but Ileum was burned. Though there's always "not really dead" and retcons.

Wait. Christmas hates Val?

I always thought that she was a veteran member of Last Hope and that she retired after she got burned. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if the group has been around for a while. Who's to say she wasn't something akin to a mentor for Val and her dead teammates?

I actually read this more along the lines of her being a former member or something. Somewhere says she's been in the Anti-Skullgirl game for a while, like two previous Skullgirls. Wouldn't she be a lot older than most of the LH, like already burnt way before the group ran afoul of Marie?

Still, it's a sweet headcanon and I'm sticking with it.

EDIT: Actually, you know what? The wiki (yeah, yeah. Suck it) says there were a number of Last Hope groups before the latest with Val. Maybe she was a part of the previous ones.

Last edited:
I'm gonna go ahead and say it again but the Skullgirls wikia is pretty much full of shit people just made up so if you want to believe it, it's your choice, but anyone else who actually care about knowing the real story of Skullgirls might want to steer clear of it.

Anyway one might want to take into account that Valentine was a part of Last Hope who was in turn a part of Lab 7. It's possible that Ileum may have been a part of Lab 7 rather than the Last Hope team (we know that after the Labs' official closure, many of the ex-members of the defunct labs transferred to either Lab 0 or Lab 8), or maybe her uniform is just the generic uniform worn by nurses in the Canopy Kingdom, rather than being something specific to the ASG Labs.

I'd figure that on the chance Ileum were any of the Last Hope members, it'd be Hallow, what with 97% of her body already having been obscured and the similar hair colors.

Ain't a whole lot to go on but hey, 'sjust idle speculation.

Reactions: BlakeCourser
The 3rd DLC Character Sheet said:
The mother figure of Lab 8, she was disfigured during the war before agreeing to be grafted with the Synthetic Parasite “Salamander Shell”
The war was before Nancy's rise to become the Skullgirl, so Ileum was disfigured and grafted to her parasite long before she had a chance to be killed by Marie. If she was one of the ninja members of Lab 7 (which would actually fit with Salamander Shell's specialization in infiltration), it wasn't as one of Val's four besties.

And yeah, don't ever trust anything on the Wikis. Eliza's entire bio was literally just made up by Pizzarino I think and he didn't even know people were actually treating it as canon.

And yeah, don't ever trust anything on the Wikis. Eliza's entire bio was literally just made up by Pizzarino I think and he didn't even know people were actually treating it as canon.

I just read over the wiki entry for Eliza. Everything seems to be correct. What did he make up?

I just read over the wiki entry for Eliza. Everything seems to be correct. What did he make up?

This was before she was put on the main site.
And I think it was watermystic.
But yeah, she made a fan-made bio with "likes and dislikes" and such for an RP blog and it got picked up and treated as canon by the wiki.