• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

cr.mk into grab bag

agent13

h. osiris spiral is dumb
Reaction score
PSN
Rawalpindiblues
Parasoul Eliza Valentine
I think this set up is unblockable(well i mean unblockable as they have to eat it) for some reason, i know i know i shouldn't of made a thread but literally i've been playing some extremely good players and they fell for it(well by psn standards)

Is there anyways around it?i was wondering if a bella main can tell me?

Grab Bag is techable, so the answer is no. You can test it for yourself by setting the dummy to always tech in the lab.

Reactions: agent13
Grab Bag is techable, so the answer is no. You can test it for yourself by setting the dummy to always tech in the lab.

From the amount of people who fell for it (and i mean a lot and constantly) it seemed that way, ty tho

Most bellas do j.LP mash > j.LK > grab bag. This is new so people will get hit by it for a while until it becomes more common.

cLK cMK > Grab Bag
cLK cMK jLK > Grab Bag
cLK cMP cHP jLP(1-5?) jLK > Grab Bag
cLK cMP cHP jLK > Grab Bag

etc There are lot of setups for it, cMK is the most consistent to get them to 'fall into it' and yes they can tech it.

Wanna combo out, do the item drop assist things

Or a lenny setup?

tldr Peacock is the only way (I've noticed/found) you're getting any combos out of grab bag after it lands.

It builds nice meter though, sort of like Excellabella, and you'll see some people finish the opponent off with it (though at the risk of it being teched, of course)

it definately isnt anything new. ive seen others use it/used it myself since vanilla. it isnt particularly common though.

since bellas airgrab buff i dont use this really all that much anymore.