• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

creepy laughter

Yummy Bubbles

Reaction score
Steam
Yummy_Bubbles
Big Band Valentine
so.....yeah, I was playing with a friend, I H brass knuckled through her fukua assist and L lock'n'load, and SSJ'd after that, well his cerebella died from H brass knuckles and as she died and fukua was getting hit by ssj I hear this creepy laughter instead of the usual music that plays when the controllable character is gone/dead and you're beating on the assist, even shows up in the replay......creepy.....

Reactions: gllt
thats the soundclip that plays when you get a happy birthday

But I didn't happy birthday him, I killed the controlled character, not the assist

long as I get to see the ring girl I'm happy, gonna see if a desert eagle can cure her sickness

Reactions: agent13
give me a bit, there were about 50 matches and we used the same teams the entire time lol, gonna grab me some popcorn

Found it, apparently I mis-read the situation, I thought I'd killed his painwheel, I didn't see the assist he called just knew he called one, he called his near dead painwheel and I ended up killing them both on H brass knuckles, the SSJ was just for funzies and wasted meter apparently.

I still think the laugh's a bit creepy though