• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Crossup vacuum?

RetroStation

The Eternal Casual on Hiatus
Reaction score
Steam
RetroStation
Unknown Unknown Unknown

@gllt showed me this, and I noticed Fukua bursting out of crossup j.HK, but instead of blowing her back, she vacuumed into the opponent. [0:32]

Burst pulls have been in the game forever. Mike at some point made them a bit scarcer, but they're still rather frequent with the right setups.
Not new, won't get fixed :P

7 months ago etc

It won't get fixed because it's not new? I mean, I get your point, but how about the actual reason it didn't get fixed x months ago when it WAS new? That would be nice to know, @IsaVulpes !

Because.. I dunno. I told him about it, he did something about it, I made this video showing that it wasn't fixed, and it was "Owell whatever, this won't be fixed".
I figure because it's too much work for something largely irrelevant (it rarely happens, and even if it does, it's no harm done). No guarantees.

Reactions: gllt