• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Crowd still boos in NMO Arena (empty)

Dr. Zeus

That lovely 1920's cartoonist/Greek god
Reaction score
Steam
Dr. Zeus
Big Band
When playing against a team including Beowulf at NMO Arena (empty), the (nonexistent) crowd boos when he's defeated. I only checked retail, but it might be in beta as well.

Their disappointment is just that great.

Reactions: Dio Brando
The crowd always boos when Beowulf dies, even outside of the Arena. I just assumed this was on purpose. And awesome.

I checked it on another stage, and they didn't. Hm. I'll go look again.

EDITS: Doesn't happen on Medici Tower, the Rooftops, or Streets of New Meridian.

Empty Arena probably just has a spooky ghost crowd.

Last edited:
Good god did the thread name made my sides fly past Kars from JJBA, i actually went and tried to trigger it and it did happen, will probably be either fixed so the boos are removed on all the stages it happens or be fixed so that the boos happen in the stages where it's not happening yet, either way this is one hilarious bug.

I don't think it's a bug. In the Salty that talked about the crowd, Mike said it worked only on stages with people (River King, NMO Arena, etc) but also on Empty Arena because "Beowulf's imagining a crowd that's not there and it's super depressing". So yeah, Beowulf's hearing the crowd even when they're not actually there.

And this why it sucks to be unable to attend to the Salty streams.

Mike said it worked only on stages with people (River King, NMO Arena, etc) but also on Empty Arena because "Beowulf's imagining a crowd that's not there and it's super depressing".

That certainly makes more sense than ghosts. Thanks for explaining things!