• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Spotlight Custom palette tier available for Peacock, Painwheel, Double, Beo, and Robo Fortune (VERY ltd qty)

Will we be able to know what the palettes are soon?
Probably when they get added to the game :p
EDIT: Ninja'd so hard :(

On twitter they mentioned olive drab snake?

so..???

olivedrab.jpg

Shirtless would work too.

jeu_ps2_328.png
The most important question is whether they can black out one of Beowulf's eyes in loo of an eyepatch.

The chair is being colored like Cyborg ninja right?

Reactions: Denizen
instead of grab mode its cqc mode.

Reactions: Makross
Busts through the background, "Kept you waiting, huh?"

I've never played a Metal Gear Solid game. I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Reactions: Huesoman
Eh, was a little off topic anyway. Congrats peoples. I'm sure everything will look great and stuff in the end.

I've never played a Metal Gear Solid game. I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Get onto that. They are art. Even the "worst" game, MGS2, is awesome.

But yes, looking forward to the rest of the costumes for sure!

I only wish there was someone who wanted to split a Robo palette with me.

WOW @ THE CYNICAL PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD.

You will never ever have a fighting game where 100% of the palettes are to your liking. This is an opportunity for some people to ensure that there is a palette that's exactly to their liking.

Full disclosure: I don't like all of the custom palettes in Skullgirls. Hell, I don't even like some of the ones WE MADE OURSELVES. It's just personal taste.

Like I said, don't mind me...

It's MY PERSONAL TASTE that I don't like most of the palettes people chose. I'm not saying "I wish they would be taken out, fuck them", I'm just saying I have a dislike for most of them. It's probably the closes thing to the palette editor they want, but yeah.

I wish I had an opportunity to choose a palette, but some of us have stupid ass bills to pay unfortunately, so that aint ever happening :( So I'm forced to deal with it anyway haha

Last edited:
I only wish there was someone who wanted to split a Robo palette with me.
I'm thinking C-3PO. You?

Yeah, the palettes are gone. Also, C-3PO is a boring color. "Gold everything. But... make one leg silver."

Reactions: Huesoman
Looking at Beowulf's template:
HszcdNc.png
credit to: @chickenwithtie from this thread

I'm concerned keeping Snake's iconic bandanna will be difficult to reproduce, but there are plenty of parts to mimic a sneaking suit. Oh, and The Hurting should be Otacon colors, not Cyborg Ninja.

In other news, only two palettes left. A Painwheel and a Double...

If any of you guys know how to use the palette psd can you try giving making the palette a shot? It'll help us get it how we want it much thanks. let me know

Yo i hope someone throws money at either pw or double so they can get a majoras mask palette because it looks like ill be broke.

Here's hoping someone picks a Dorothy palette for robo fortune and a Roger palette for beowulf to complete the whole Big O thing.

'cause while I like the idea of picking a palette I wouldn't dare spend so much just to have it done so someone else should do it. (It's not like I know I would actually play these characters)

edit: oh wait beowulf is ruined already

I just hope the people that claimed slots submit their palette requests right away, and don't make LabZero wait around for several months. I'm always amazed at how many people will donate this kind of money to a campaign, and then somehow miss every submission deadline the developer puts out.

If any of you guys know how to use the palette psd can you try giving making the palette a shot? It'll help us get it how we want it much thanks. let me know
I'll give it a shot. I don't know the game, but give me a reference picture and I'm gucci.
Shaded%2BE-123%2BOmega.png

E-123 Omega
Oh hey, that reference fits pretty well. But I think the color itself looks better on
SJs9LYt.png

Reactions: Rynozilla
Just wanted to post to say that I get ALL of these Metal Gear Solid references. Great work everyone.

Reactions: Rynozilla
Just wanted to post to say that I get ALL of these Metal Gear Solid references. Great work everyone.
Yeah, totally. Me, too. Revolver Oswald, Phantom... Viper, Splash Penguin. Yeah!

So apparently one of the guys getting a Robo Fortune pallet dropped out, and I'm next in line. I would be getting a Tom of Toonamii Pallet, and was wondering if anyone else would want to help pitch in.

Oh? Someone let go of a Robo Fortune palette? A Toonami Tom would be cool. I'm already quite happy with all the references they have planned for Robo Fortune.

I had to see what it might look like so I threw this together:

Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid / MGS: The Twin Snakes) Beowulf:
3cbLzFo.jpg

(the floating head on the left is an attempt at the bandanna)

OyaWBTM.jpg

I'm worried the monochromatic MGS1 Snake Beowulf is too similar to Batman Beowulf. So leaning towards the greens or camo variety of MGS3 Naked Snake or the lighter cyan of MGS2 Solid Snake might help.

I'll give it a shot. I don't know the game, but give me a reference picture and I'm gucci.

51koRKc.jpg

Or here's a link to an image from a wiki that's high-res and very detailed MGS3 Snake.

I'd rather see a Mankind or Gold Dust Beowulf. Anybody?

Why isn't anyone considering Old Snake from MGS4?
That design is a lot more colorful.

Alright, I did the thing for the character I don't know.
I actually think they turned out pretty well. A version with a mask "headband", and one without. I like the headband one better, even though the headband is a mask.
kgmBp44.png

pi8cAJg.png

How about an Iroquois Pliskin palette instead of Snake cuz Pliskin is way cooler *wink wink

Reactions: Denizen