• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Custom Team Presets

Skullmageddon

Reaction score
Steam
Skullmageddon
PSN
Skullmageddon_42
Peacock Peacock Peacock
I know people have brought this up before, but I can't seem to find any threads or "official" requests for this feature.

I would really love to be able to save up to 3 preset team combinations. This would allow you to select your usual team in any multiplayer match as well as in training mode without having to individually select your character and assists every time. Even though I tend to change my team and assists fairly often, it would be very convenient. Sometimes after spending some time in training mode and coming up with new tech or strategies, I just want to hit up quickplay with the same team for a few hours to see how viable my strats are. It would be very useful to be able to save custom preset teams so that I simply don't have to make the same team selections over and over again.

Last edited:
Well... why the hell not?

i support the idea. Any suggesttions about the buttons/interface changes to use this?

It reminds me of card sets in Touhou fighting game. There is always 4 sets, that you customize from settings and chose on character selection screen.
Yes, is a good idea.

Well... why the hell not?

i support the idea. Any suggesttions about the buttons/interface changes to use this?
Add an option in the team select for presets (1, 2, 3, Preset), and add an option in the Versus submenu (maybe under Lobby Play) where you can create/edit your presets, like MvC3 does... So character, color, and Assist. It'd make selecting color-coordinated teams so much easier.

I really hate to drag you in here like this @Mike_Z, but I'd really like to hear your opinion :)

I'm sure people have requested this feature before, but I want to know if this is a feature you'd consider taking the time to add at some point. Obviously it's not an imperative feature and it would require some new UI design (on top of a few other things), but I personally feel that it would be a very useful feature to have.

Oh good, three PMs and now a public request in the span of a few days.
Yes, it's a good idea. No, it is not a new or original idea.
Yes, it's on the list. No, it is not important over the course of development at all.
Thank you and good day. (^.^)