• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Dead By Daylight Thread: The alternative to the Friday the 13th game.

Dragonage2ftw

Reaction score
Parasoul
So, I thought that, with the next killer being the main man, Freddy Kruger himself, that this type of thread was a bit overdue.

Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical horror game where you take the role of either some survivors, or a killer. There's a healthy mix of original characters, like The Doctor and The Trapper, and licensed characters, like Bill from Left For Dead and Michael Myers.

Reactions: North888
That's actually sick as fuck. I love Scream and I wanted Ghostface in here since forever.

That's actually sick as fuck. I love Scream and I wanted Ghostface in here since forever.
Agreed.

Even if his power is literally just a combination of The Shape and The Pig, it’s still amazing to have him.

If you're new to Dead by Daylight, they're no strangers to Licensed Killers
They opened up with Michael Myers from Halloween (The Shape), before releasing Bubba/Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre (The Cannibal), then came Freddy Krueger (The Nightmare), Amanda from SAW (The Pig), and recently also got Crossover DLC adding Ashley Williams as a Survivor.
And now it's Ghostface from Scream (Unclear which one, may be based on the new live action series?)

Each of them tend to come with their own maps as well.
At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Pinhead gets invited next.

And now it's Ghostface from Scream (Unclear which one, may be based on the new live action series?)
Nope. It's classic Ghostface.

Mind you, I'm pretty sure he's never had some of those cosmetics/those flaps, but w/e.