• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows deadzone issue

duelle

Reaction score
I'm using a ds4 to play and the diagonals simply don't input. i can get them to show up in training mode about one in every 20 tries of 41236 even while holding 3 l. I refuse to use the dpad it makes me want to die and i would rather have nothing at all. is there any kind of fix for this? i notice it's been a problem since like 2016 so i'm guessing the solution is "buy a different brand of controller" but i literally JUST bought this controller and i am dead broke so that isn't a solution.
Is there any way for me to fix this like an ini file or something or failing that is there a chance that the devs are ever going to add deadzone customization to the settings or just anything at all to fix this? been playing since like release waaaay back and want to get back into it but it's unplayable if i can't do diagonals.