• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Dec 13, 2014] Rebel Up (Walnut, California)

Ya, EVERYONE should be entering VSav and to a lesser degree GG

i couldnt play Vsav due to the DS3 not working on that guys cps2 board :( hell but next time ill sign up for it along with jojo's since i got my DS2 for VSav.

It was fun as hell to watch. Too bad I live too far to go.
Here are some screenshots I took during the stream.

a513178e47cc4308a238a9bf0bc48485.png

9da45cfbca2202635f6b9088fe5d6042.png

That dude in the background is sending his stand to grab a soda from that cooler

Reactions: Shin ATproof
hey theres me in the black shirt haha

That dude in the background is sending his stand to grab a soda from that cooler
10154518_222060244659270_8718054172599351883_n.jpg

Burst baits do happen in Arcsys fighters, but nowhere near as often as SG.
Not at the level you're playing GG, anyway. (^.^)

In seriousness, that's because in GG a burst is given by the game only every so often, whereas in SG a burst is given by the opponent whenever they want...so they're not remotely the same thing.

Ya, EVERYONE should be entering VSav and to a lesser degree GG

I would play GG, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to attempt to do. (I would play May tho)

I threw a dudes burst in GG last weekend, destroyed his morale

Just a random thought... who would be down for a for-fun Solo Only side tournament at a future Rebel Up? 1v1s are pretty hype IMO.

Just a random thought... who would be down for a for-fun Solo Only side tournament at a future Rebel Up? 1v1s are pretty hype IMO.

I would love to play a solo only side 'tournament' at the future Rebel Up, though I already play 1v1 for the UOTS on every Saturday. I still need to practice my stick before I get to play matches in Rebel Up.

http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/uots-1v1-tournament.1497/

WHOOOOO TIME FOR ME TO BRING OUT SOLO SQUIGLY AGAIN.

I just heard that Rebel Up is getting cancelled on the 19th because Sega Cup is happening.

i hope you're joking

Either IEBattlegrounds is mistaken or Sega made a last minute schedule change without announcing it.

I hope it's the former.

Edit: Watson just verified that IEBG is mistaken. NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG

This is still going down on Saturday (4/19). If you can't make it to NorCal Regionals then we got a tourney for you!

-$5 for house $3 entry for tourney
-Current Beta build (PS3)
-Double Elimination

Okay everyone, there will be another event on 5/3.

-Current Console Build (PS3)
-$3 entry for tourney
-Double elimination

If possible, I need people volunteers to bring PS3s and monitors. If can do that, give me a shout out.

Also, let's step up our game SoCal. We have a regular event (more on the horizon) and we got prize money. Get hungry, come hungry!

A large boba from Lolicup for anyone who beats WingZero in tournament.
I've funneled a lot of money into this drink, but I will get it damn it. One way or another. /doom

If possible, I need people volunteers to bring PS3s and monitors. If can do that, give me a shout out.
I can supply both.

I'd beat wing but practicing this game does nothing, and I always get the world's shittiest bracket with the same exact people every time

I'd beat wing but practicing this game does nothing, and I always get the world's shittiest bracket with the same exact people every time
Those both sound like "you" problems, tbqh.

Reactions: Kongk4
Could I maybe get a pat on the back too?

Mike putting a target on my back with a boba as the prize eh? That's not fair Mike! Where's my prize!?

As if I want your chump change. B( (I'm totally joking, as a broke college student I want your money. :D)

Reactions: SHODAN
So basically Wing gets paid if he throws the match.

If you can somehow beat WingZero in the tournament, Wing, you are also eligible for the prize. I am an equal-opportunity prize offerer.
Best Loophole

No, if Wing throws the match the other person gets paid.
But Wing would be the one doing all the gruntwork in beating Wing.

Not true, if they don't attack him the most he can do is Draw by time out since he doesn't play Peacock.

So collusion is necessary, I see.

No one said anything about which wingzero. I am entering as wingzero.

Reactions: Reis and Kongk4
No one said anything about which wingzero. I am entering as wingzero.
Loophole found.

Future WingZero to fight WingZero of the Past. Who will win, or will this just cause a blackhole and doom us all?! FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF... REBEL UP! Also, someone sit down with me and grind out some GG on Sat. I'll never understand this game if I can't sit down with people to play it x.x

Entering as WingZero Custom. Just in case.

omw to west coast to get bodied by wingzero too

Future WingZero to fight WingZero of the Past. Who will win, or will this just cause a blackhole and doom us all?! FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF... REBEL UP! Also, someone sit down with me and grind out some GG on Sat. I'll never understand this game if I can't sit down with people to play it x.x

I'll grind out a couple matches. Just so I will tone down the dolphins a bit.

Entering as WingZero Custom. Just in case.

Why not Wing Zero Custom Endless Waltz Ver.

Reactions: Weatherbee