• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Dec 5, 2014] Northeast Championships 15 (NEC) (Essington, PA.)

I know I'm probably gonna need a room. Won't get there till late late friday due to work but I'll see what I can do.

I got u

I could potentially get up to 2 other people as well, let me know if you need a room~
If I could get a floor to sleep on that would be sickkkkkkkkkkkkkk

If I could get a floor to sleep on that would be sickkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Well we have beds but I mean yeah you can get in there

Yeah me and Winnie are definitely going to need to room with people.

We'll take anyone we know, but preferably we'd like people that are okay with "heavy aromas" in the room throughout the weekend.

(If not its cool <3)

ARE THE MANS R-REUNITING?!

Reactions: keninblack
No idea if there'll be snow, but you should be fine with warm clothes (though define warm).

but you should be fine with warm clothes (though define warm).

Yo if you get cold just wrap yourself up with WarpedEcho share some body heat with eachother. But over all a nice thick winter coat should be fine with a pair of gloves. Scarf is optional.

@mcpeanuts do you have two more spots for a room? Twerk and I were planing on coming down from Pittsburgh on the 5th. We don't want to pay for like room after spending like 40 bucks a piece just to get down to Philly. (sorry if we come off as cheapskates but we kinda have to, not much cash in our pockets. :C )

@mcpeanuts do you have two more spots for a room? Twerk and I were planing on coming down from Pittsburgh on the 5th. We don't want to pay for like room after spending like 40 bucks a piece just to get down to Philly. (sorry if we come off as cheapskates but we kinda have to, not much cash in our pockets. :C )
I have 1 more spot. If one of you is okay with the floor though, then we could accommodate you.

I should also mention (and tag @Blaise in this since I forgot to mention it to him) that we're not at the same hotel as the venue, we're at the Comfort Inn. It's only like 5 minutes away from the venue, though.

I have 1 more spot. If one of you is okay with the floor though, then we could accommodate you.

I should also mention (and tag @Blaise in this since I forgot to mention it to him) that we're not at the same hotel as the venue, we're at the Comfort Inn. It's only like 5 minutes away from the venue, though.
yeah totaly, I can sleep on the floor I'll just pack some of my pillows for comfort.

yeah totaly, I can sleep on the floor I'll just pack some of my pillows for comfort.
K sounds good

I'll just pack some of my pillows for combat.
I read it as this. PLEASE TELL ME YOU MEANT THIS.

is there a VA carpool or do i have to make one myself. ;n;

i'm also just assuming there are no more rooms...

i'm also just assuming there are no more rooms...
There's always room if you're willing to squeeze in somewhere on the floor. And reading above, I didn't see anyone take up the space in @keninblack's room.

I would go but I cant. :c I'd dress in a cheerleader costume and go "K-E-N-I-N-B-L-A-C-K, D-E-K-I-L-L-S-A-G-E" And I'd also participate to.
That sucks. I hope you can make it out to one of these, especially if you live nearby. You aren't too bad at the video game, either.

gahhhh I sorta really wanna go to this now

@mcpeanuts - are you carpooling down?

Oh yeah, he did. I misread.

gahhhh I sorta really wanna go to this now

@mcpeanuts - are you carpooling down?
No, I'm flying. I'm sure there's other fighting game players who are driving, though. You should ask at GU.

Is it ok if I don't have a car?

This is looking way more hype of a turnout than I was expecting, I'm thinking I should do the weekend thing rather than just Sunday.

Anyone got room for me? Will gladly accept big spoon/little spoon/floormat/ceiling fan positions.

ME AND WINNIE ALSO NEED A ROOM UM AND A WAY TO GET THERE UM HELP.

I MIGHT BE IN NEW YORK BY THEN WINNIE WILL BE IN VIRGINIA HELP

IM RUNNING THE TOURNAMENT HELP ME

DAMMN

If you're in new york just take the bus
Someone get winnie here

people who need a room just get one dude to book it and then throw money at him PLEASE we can do this guys

but first... lemme play a friendly

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Oh. I'm running a carpool.
Winnie, I can bring you up with me if you don't mind smelling like perfume and other heeeeerbs~

Reactions: dekillsage
So it turns out I can't make this and I'm really sad. :( See you guys at EVO

FuLLBLee
1d2b36ae1ce2d2d8627e3c42720acce0.png

This is looking way more hype of a turnout than I was expecting, I'm thinking I should do the weekend thing rather than just Sunday.

Anyone got room for me? Will gladly accept big spoon/little spoon/floormat/ceiling fan positions.
I can offer you floor space, providing it's okay with @Beamsprouts , @Zidiane , @WarpedEcho . I had fun talking to you at evo so I'm more than happy to let you in.

Also @Ken I'm not a fan of certain smells, otherwise I would.
we can still fuck tho