• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Dec 6, 2013] Northeast Championships 14 (NEC) (Philadelphia, PA)

I loved everyone so I'm not going to bother to tag but thanks for all the fun times and a great tournament! I was going in to practice a lot but hanging out and yucking it up was more fun for me so I did that instead. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to other tournaments and see you all!

APEX is going down, I should be going for sure but we'll see.

I need to unwatch this thread. #SudokuWatch

Shoutouts to shoutouots. <3 all you nuggas. We all go hard in the paint FLOCKA!

Reactions: keninblack
@trickstar101 for anyone he wanted to make shoutouts for me. It would be too long to tag everyone, so anyone who I saw at NEC I love u from the bottom of my heart. I hung out w/ the SG community more than Marvel. That's says something. Shoutouts to Broseidon Rex, dekillsage for yucking it up, Kitty for the exposed vid of me drinking vodka (I'd do it again), Shade and Winnie for the drunk rants/entertainment, keninblack and mcpeanuts for running the tourney( even though I went 0-2), and Hops for the Val matches (YEAH), Zidiane for using my controller better than me. I could go on but u got the idea. Should do this again.

Uploaded several of the matches from pools. Gonna be working on uploading casual sets next.

Reactions: GeneralMunoz
Uploaded a few casual matches from right before the start of the tournament.

I only uploaded the first 10 games of Zidiane vs Outlaw Spike because I'm already uploading over a half hour of Zid footage today, and I know I'm going to be uploading more. But if there's interest in that set, I can upload the rest of it too.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex