• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Dec 8, 2017] SALTY! Friday Weeklies @ Game Realms (Burbank, CA)

https://www.facebook.com/events/1519363904961749/
SALTY THIS WEEK IS ON SATURDAY, 10/25, at UGC.
You can arrive at the regular Salty time (8ish) or even earlier,
but we will not have stream time until 11PM at the earliest. Though we're allowed/encouraged to go as looooooooooong as we want.

This event will also be the first public test for compatibility with the PS3/PS4 USB driver.
So everyone SHOW UP, and bring your stick!

May I also add a link to the charity related to this event:

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=88962

Just out of curiosity, is it "Salty", or "Salty Cupcakes"?
It was Salty Cupcakes while we were at Frootsii, but at UGC there are no longer cupcakes so it was shortened to just Salty!

Last edited:
I told you man!
You're not allowed to just assign a nickname to someone and be the only one who says it and then say we need your creativity!

Sticks that worked:
Madcatz TE (but you already knew that)
Qanba/Eightarc Q4/Fusion

Sticks/pads that didn't work:
SomePerson's pdp Afterglow pad
Nos_stalgic's Hori Real Arcade Pro (not sure which number in the series.)

That was all I noticed then I had to go home.

Need to do a lot of retests, turns out that plugging in a Qanba made it not recognize anything added after the Qanba. >.< So we gotta get a Qanba.
Shin AT_Proof's stick also crashed it, but we borrowed it and will be fixing that.

Oi, Salty Time! Come on down, fight, horchata, stay up too late; all that jazz.

Shin AT_Proof's stick also crashed it, but we borrowed it and will be fixing that.

Yeah...my stick tends to wreck everything I plug it into ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Did you draw your avatar? (O.o)
Mhm I did :3
RF-00.jpg

Close up of head, has a serial number on the side :P
Robo_Fortune_ITS_ME.jpg

Hey, it's the thing that we do every other Friday! Come and play ya bums.

You did the Big Band thing where he wins instead of loses. I am so proud. *sniff*

So Mike you got my stick right?

Oh okay just making sure.

Yes, I won the tournament. Third Strike not SG. I hella lost that.

Still don't understand how you lost to that Hugo. I get the one round with you trying to be a turd, but there was more than one round, Mike! Slacker. Also I am legitimately sad that I couldn't enter the 37 Reloaded tourney for 3S. I want to play in an actual 3S tourney x.x. Stupid money....

Also I won the tournament. UGC 3S Champeen of the World. Also still reigning Champeen of Salty Suite 'cause Keninblack was too busy doing "ratchet" things and we never played our money match D: . Sadness.

Still don't understand how you lost to that Hugo. I get the one round with you trying to be a turd, but there was more than one round, Mike! Slacker.
Tanden is different in all console ports, 9f links in arcade become 2f links on console...vs Gigas Breaker.

And it's not trying to be a turd, I SUCCEEDED in being a turd, thank you.
HP DP /\ sj.HK axe kick is her biggest stun and damage punish with knockdown so it wasn't even trying to style or anything.

Reactions: Weatherbee
Mike Z appears to be using a variant of the Mike Ross Real Life Option Select.

It's a bold move Cotton, let's see how it plays out.

Mike Z appears to be using a variant of the Mike Ross Real Life Option Select.
It ain't an OS, I still lost rounds legit, but I can tell you exactly why I lost two of them. Why are you even here? (^.^)

Because it's a slow day at work.

/kermitflail Yaaaaaaaaay Also might be kind of a small group tomorrow, and I probably won't grab pizza this week. Ya'll on your own for food! See ya tomorrow, as for the rest of you, if you ain't at NEC try to swing on by.

Yay macros we'll meet again although I'm used to not using you as much.

Oh ya before I forget again...

Nostalgic is going to be running a tourney on Dec 20 and wanted to know if we would rather run things that day instead of the day before. I said it shouldn't be a problem (it's a UGC week anyways), but if it is, speak now or forever hold your peace and show up on Saturday Dec 20 for that week.

Uhh, isn't there some sort of Xrd/Skullgirls lock-in event happening on 12/19? That's like, 9pm Friday until 12pm the next day or some crap? I can't remember where I saw the flyer for it. But Roy was asking about it. I already told Roy we would be there on 12/19, so he's expecting us...

Huh, I was told the same thing by Nostalgic but he said the tourney/lock-in is on the 12/20-12/21. I poked him on Twitter to get more info earlier in the day, no word from him yet though. He told me this last week at Rebel Up, so I don't know if they changed something. Poking him again to try and get clarification x.x

Last edited:
weatherbee is right the event will be on dec 20th