• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Dekillsage Gains Sponsorship + Skullgirls Development News!

Luweewu

Resident Meanie
Reaction score
Hey Skullheart, got two quick news updates for you today.

EVO 2014 champ and Combo Breaker 2015 runner-up @dekillsage has just been sponsored by eSports team Critical Reaction!
Congrats Sage, give yaboi some love!

---

In other Skullgirls news, the Robo Fortune patch is out on the 360, work is continuing on the Vita and Linux ports, Lab Zero has successfully tested Mac-Linux-PC crossplay, and the Lobby Patch is going to be coming Soon™.

Development is finally wrapping up as the Lab Zero crew transition over to their next title, Indivisible.

That's it for now, stay tuned for more news in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah. Didn't see this coming at all. Congrats Sage!

Why is dekillsage called the number 1 Skullgirls player here when SonicFox won both Combo Breaker and EVO this year?
Is it just courtesy given the festive occasion, or is there some other determinant of who currently holds the title being used here.

I'm mostly just curious. Being out of the NA loop I figure I might not know. It's not meant as being snide.
...as opposed to pointing out that there's now a Skullheart news article about congratulating and tagging someone banned from Skullheart.
LgjQiIe.png

Nonono, they said the #1 SkullGirls player
totally different game from Skullgirls

Why is dekillsage called the number 1 Skullgirls player here when SonicFox won both Combo Breaker and EVO this year?
Is it just courtesy given the festive occasion, or is there some other determinant of who currently holds the title being used here.
Sage has had Sonic's number in long sets for the past few weeks, I imagine that's what CR is basing their assessment on.

I'm mostly just curious. Being out of the NA loop I figure I might not know. It's not meant as being snide.
...as opposed to pointing out that there's now a Skullheart news article about congratulating and tagging someone banned from Skullheart.
LgjQiIe.png
Banning good posters is sort of the Skullheart way along with deleting funny threads, this isn't anything new.

Why does Sage keep getting banned btw?

Really cool to see a SG player get a sponser, and certainly sage has put great work both in the game and in the community, so glad to see him finally get a good reward for the work here.

if i make you some tech will you score me some beef jerky @dekillsage i need summa that

Congrats to @dekillsage.

Just shows if you work hard at anything you will eventually get rewarded for your hard work.

Kinda late here! Congratulations @dekillsage ! You worked hella hard! Keep it up! Also PC crossplay between multiple systems! Sick!