• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Delete thread please.

It doesn't look like he knows that the shirt is sub $20, much like he didn't know you get a free keychain :P I dnno, I don't care either way, just sayin. @MegamanDS chime in, $19.95 order is enough to get the keychain?
Yes it is. I will make it more clear in the future! I'm not that greedy about the $0.05 difference. *noted for future*
Jeez that's rude, the guy owns Eighty Sixed...
fixed ^_^

Done, I bought the shirt. Before the purchase I spent about an hour at my desk thinking of a funny comment to write and all I came up with was the shittiest Ms. Fortune pun ever.

Yay me.

I've read through all of this thread, and the only good idea I've come up with is a Peacock arm back scratcher.

Is there a way to get the Skullheart pin separate from the T shirt?
Pretty sure it was/will just be a promo for the shirt's first run, similar to the salty cupcakes pins.

semi related: what happened to hats that tf2 were supposed to get?

I've started wearing a bandana to make myself look tougher (not that it was an issue before), and I came up with a million dollar idea for EightySixed.

SKULLGIRLS KERCHIEFS. They're cheap, easy to make, and you can sell them individually or in sets. I'm imagining one with the Skullgirls logo on it and I would totally buy a few.

PVC figures so I can own my own Valentine and Filia O.O *creepy breathing*

samson wig or hat, mousepads, would like to see more pins, and i agree with denizen, a beowolf hoodie with that design would be pretty sick, and a bottle to store liqiuds in with SG characters on them.

Oh yes...mousepads. Those would ROCK!

An actual Krieg-like parasol would be cool. One that doesn't shoot napalm, of course.

Samson zip up hoodie. But the eyes sorta stick up (like a hood with ears, I'm not good with articulating things). Fukua green could be cool.

Reactions: Funkermonster
An actual Krieg-like parasol would be cool. One that doesn't shoot napalm, of course.
Why would you not want an umbrella that shoots napalm?

Reactions: Derek Kaniowski
FUCK DA POLICE.

Here's anther suggestion so I don't sound like an asshole, KEYCHAINS. I never got a key chain with my last purchase, probably because it already came with a pin, so I would like to see key chains soon.

Reactions: Derek Kaniowski
Have we said Napalm Shot Glasses yet?

If it hasn't been suggested yet, maybe something minimal?
I don't like giant designs and pictures on my clothing and prefer simple things.
Maybe just a small George/Character symbol on a hoodie?
Also more phone cases, I want one but I don't like the current choices.

I'll probably end up getting a few at a time per paycheck. Those look pretty good. :V

And don't forget to leave funny comments checking out. My co-workers don't play games so I'm the only one that gets the inside jokes. mwahahahaha

could we possibly have car decals for each character like these (:FUK::ELI::DUB:)

Reactions: musica
I'm extremely picky about the fabric and printing quality of the t shirts that I buy, so deluxe t shirts printed on american apparel with burn-in ink would be nice. I'm a big fan of fangamer's t shirts, and they use "forward printing" for all their t shirts. You'd likely need to change from decal style art to a more limited color palette, but it would make the shirts last longer and I would definitely purchase them.

This is the printing companies website
http://forwardprinting.com/

This is an example of using a limited palette, note that the design only uses 3 different colored inks, while using the background as a modifier.
http://www.fangamer.net/products/chozaglyph

I just want a Shamone/Samson hat, like the Valve's Half Life Headcrab Hat.
Would buy it at any cost.

I'm extremely picky about the fabric and printing quality of the t shirts that I buy, so deluxe t shirts printed on american apparel with burn-in ink would be nice. I'm a big fan of fangamer's t shirts, and they use "forward printing" for all their t shirts. You'd likely need to change from decal style art to a more limited color palette, but it would make the shirts last longer and I would definitely purchase them.

This is the printing companies website
http://forwardprinting.com/

This is an example of using a limited palette, note that the design only uses 3 different colored inks, while using the background as a modifier.
http://www.fangamer.net/products/chozaglyph
Someone knows what they want!
Also, bowling shirtss, please? I know you said they're too expensive to produce, but why again?

Yeah, I've been thinking about it for a while. I really REALLY want a skullgirls tee, but like I said, I'm picky.

If it hasn't been mentioned before, I'd love to see more original poster designs.

Beanies would be cool. I'd buy the fuck out of those.

umm i would like to have a beowulf hoodie and a vice versa hat the before cerabella puts it on

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 530
I don't know if this is really the sort of thiong you'd stock, but what'd be pretty cool is a pair of headphones with, say, the Skullheart on the side of them. Or maybe a series of different coloured ones with character symbols on?

t-shirt which we have Figures and plushes maybe

Can we have Sagan Bunny slippers with glow-in-the-dark eye nightlights for late night trips?
And anything Annie related please!

i honestly think there should be more than 5 stickers and posters

Halloween Costumes of these characters maybe (with boy/men versions of the clothing, obviously)?