• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Diamonds Are Forever + Grab Bag

Millisec

Reaction score
Steam
Millisec
Cerebella
So, I was experimenting on training mode doing random stuff, when suddenly I thought of something.
Is it possible to combo "Diamonds Are Forever" in to a "Grab bag"?

Like on the "Diamonds Are Forever + Excellebella" combo, the hitboxes suggest that a "grab bag" would be possible after a bounce on the wall.
However, there seem to be a lot of problems in terms of positioning and timing.

Has anyone tried and achieved that and if so, how?
(I am currently trying to perform this combo, so if you want, you can help me come at a conclusion on whether it is possible or not)

Please help me Cerebella Veterans and Enthusiasts!
Thanks in advance! :)

I'm no cerebella pro but I'm sure you can't combo into grab bag in any situation

As long as the opponent is in hit stun you can't grab them. However, if you do moves with very little hit stun (j.lp, j.lk) you can cancel them into grab bag and they'll fall right in. This can be escaped if the opponent tries to throw you during the start up of grab bag. You won't get thrown, but instead you'll tech the grab and be set back to neutral.

This can be escaped if the opponent tries to throw you during the start up of grab bag. You won't get thrown, but instead you'll tech the grab and be set back to neutral.
You can actually still get grabbed out of Grab-Bag (last I checked, bout a month ago).

http://skullgirls.com/forums/index....ing-cerebella-charged-h-item-drop-assist.996/
Can combo off of grab bag which is cool

As for Lvl 3 into Grab Bag? It doesn't look like there's enough time between the wall bounce and landing to fit in a Grab Bag, I guess someone could put training mode in slow-motion and test it if they really want to see if it's possible, but a full combo off of the lvl 3 seems like a better idea to me.