• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Did Double's tag in change in the Eliza patch?

Cynical

Sulphur and Mercury
Reaction score
Steam
Changes constantly; search for "Cynical" and look for my avatar.
Eliza Parasoul Cerebella
So, every time someone has done a Double tag-in against me since the Eliza patch, during the second "crossup" part of it, my character has always started "twitching" as their facing rapidly changed "left-right-left-right", and then the attack *hasn't* crossed up. Did something change, is there a bug, or is there something else going on?

It changed, you can read the patch notes on skullgirls.com homepage.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
  • Tag In attack received the following changes:

• Trading hits with the first hit now causes a regular knockdown instead of a ground bounce.

• The ground bounce has been improved, allowing Double to start a combo off of it in most situations against heavy characters.

• The second hit can no longer cross up; blocking the first hit and holding that block direction will always block the second hit.

So yes, it did change, just gotta get used to it since your char will face the other direction for a quick second while Double's 1st hit exits the screen