• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Xbox Downloaded Beowulf, All DLC and updates gone

MooseHogBro

In '12, L0 Released This
Reaction score
Steam
DeerBoarDude
XBL
DeerBoarDude
Parasoul Peacock Fukua
inb4 "You play SG on Xbox?". I know, I know, but a) It's my only console and b) I have a mac. So it's pretty much my only option (maybe I might get a PS Vita when 2nd encore for it comes out)

But anyway, I tried downloading Beowulf a couple of of weeks ago and when I tried starting up the game, not only were there no DLC characters (Including Fukua) or Palettes, but there were also no updated features . It pretty much looked like SG when it was first released in 2012. No move-lists during fights, No Marie 300% in the extras mode and the Reverge Labs and Konami (I think this was changed, not really sure) logo still existing at the start.

Anyone know why? Should I try redownloading the DLC and reinstalling the game? I'm scared I might have to pay for it again.

I'm no Xboxer, but isn't there also a compatibility pack you must download and install too? (second to last on this list)

yeah, for xbox, you need to redownload the combatability patch

If you've gotten your problem fixed and you want to spend quality SkullGirls time with stranger, hell knows there's almost no one else out there, look up my gamer tag: Blueicenumber1