• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Edge case of painwheel fly>K input still giving buer off same quarter circle input

softie

I suk
Reaction score
Painwheel Fukua
was able to reliably recreate it, its pretty much only off m clone assist

i'm just assuming it has to do with the fact m clone assist swaps their release point around the point character's central point so much if you're point blank

am also getting some timings where the same Kick button press gives me both fly and then buer, possibly negative edge

pretty low priority just documenting it

I'm not sure what the assist call timing is for this beforehand that leads to it happening. Having a hard time reproducing it!

Could you perhaps go into CPU quick match, then round start trigger the bug, then finish them off and send that replay? I can reproduce it quickly from the replay and diagnose it that way.

is there a launch setting to let cpu quick match save replays? i couldn't get it working

feels like late flight off this setup is whats causing it, uploaded replays to my google drive:

idk if it helps to have different examples but here you go