• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Editor wanted.

Dean[SG]

Skullgirls Numbskull
Reaction score
Website
skullgirlsguru.tumblr.com
Steam
Dean[SG]
Hi, Skullgirls Fans. I’m looking for someone that’s not only a huge fan of the game Skullgirls. But also really good at editing.

Id like to do a tutorial series on youtube on all the characters in Skullgirls, and some of its in’s and out’s in its mechanics, and how you can learn more about how to get better overall.

I myself can edit a little bit, but in the time I’m writing out the script, recording the footage, learning the character and recording audio, the editing will take up a huge chunk of the time. Thats why id like an editor to help take the load off of the work.

If you watch Air-Dash Academy, Guilty Bits or Assist Me, just assume i will want that level of quality with the show.

Payment can be negotiated as well, saying id like to do it ‘for free’ would be a bit selfish of me, as i wont be making money out of it, but if you would like to be compensated for the work, i can pay out of my own pocket for it, im very happy to do so.

If you are interested, PM me Skullheart, or email me at deanrusselleddy@hotmail.com
Thanks for any interest.