• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eightarc Joystick directional movement unresponsive

scrubbyscum999

The dream is on hold, till I get my stick back.
Reaction score
Steam
scrubbyscum999
Painwheel Cerebella
So I double checked and my computer is reading my directional movements on my joystick but not Skullgirls. The buttons still seem to work but basically, since the last update I can't play Skullgirls. Again, only SKullgirls is not reading my movements. Anyone know how I can send this to LabZero? I am using an eightarc synthesis.

"hit mode"? Is that on the stick or in SG cause I don't see mode on the eightarc. I put it to 360 mode for now, but hopefully I'll figure this out so I can get it back to PC mode.

"hit mode"? Is that on the stick or in SG cause I don't see mode on the eightarc. I put it to 360 mode for now, but hopefully I'll figure this out so I can get it back to PC mode.
There's a mode button on my qanba q4.
I think it switches whether it's emulating the d-pad or the analog stick of a normal controller? So if you have an option of that sort for your stick, try that.

There's a mode button on my qanba q4.
I think it switches whether it's emulating the d-pad or the analog stick of a normal controller? So if you have an option of that sort for your stick, try that.

no mode or anything like that on the 8arc....

Yep! Fixed the issue right up. No longer have to switch to analog mode on my Qanba which was a pain because I play on both pc and ps3 with it :)

someone please explain to me how words magically can fix something like this. I put in the text and its working fine now.

In secret there's some sort of command or something Mike put in, making it work. The words simply tell it to active the command. At least that's how I think it works.

I don't where to implement the -psdriverhack command because I don't know where "Launch options" is...can someone help?

right-click skullgirls then go to properties and set launch options should be there.

Reactions: Verstande
Just in case anyone else is having issues...

Right click Skullgirls in your games list and choose "properties" down the bottom where the arrow shows. Then click the "launch options" button the 2nd arrow shows and a new window will pop up where you can type or paste the -psdriverhack command.

l96b.jpg

Ah yes the power of pictures. I should've done that.