• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Elda Taluda Kumite - Oct 2nd

I don't have a steam account, but I'm content with watching. Thanks for linking the stream!

Hi dudes. Is this still open to challgende Taluda?

Those matches were a lot of fun to watch and play. Thanks for having me in guys!

Yeah this was good. It got me thinking, maybe I should do my own sometime. It could celebrate me finally getting the pc build or something.

Reactions: Elda Taluda
As expected, Taluda played great, but there was also a lot of great play from a lot of people so it was great to see this go down. Good show, everyone!

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I want to rewatch some of the footage, especially of what I missed. But it doesn't seem to be in the archives, does it take awhile or something?

I miss everything cool fuck timezones

Reactions: Spencer
When the archive hits YouTube, tag me and I'll put an article up.

I want to rewatch some of the footage, especially of what I missed. But it doesn't seem to be in the archives, does it take awhile or something?
I don't think Hitbox has archives, but Alexpi recorded everything locally and said he'd upload it to Youtube when he had time to do so.

eyyy I got bodied
good games this was fun!

Yeah, hitbox usually takes a day or so for archives to get up, don't know why. Either way, the hitbox archives should be up some time today and depending on my time, the Youtube videos will be up tonight or tomorrow

Reactions: Dime and mcpeanuts
I'm waiting on the archives too. My laptop can't handle streams for whatever reason.

Well, this sucks pretty hard, hitbox had something wonky happen to the recordings. I don't know if I'll be able to salvage them off the archive for that. I still have my local recording so I can post to youtube though.

EDIT: So, there's apparently a known bug with hitbox where the archive gets messed up. I messaged them as there may be a fix. I just got home, so I can start working on the youtube upload, but it'll take a while to clean up and edit. nearly 4 hours of video and all that.

Last edited:
eyyy I got bodied
good games this was fun!
Wait, you mean you lost? Don't spoil it for me!
Also I have to ask, did anyone else beat Taluda?

No spoilers!

EDIT: also, christ, it's taking forever to upload this shit to youtube. I'll just post a link to my channel here so you can watch them as the get up. I'll update with a full playlist when this shit gets done. Haven't heard back from hitbox if they can recover the full stream to have it up in those archives too.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI0GA_wfPuTHNQCDqHhZkkA