• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 Thread

CHlokU6WwAE_6Wf.jpg

So...I think Sony is currently resting on its Laurels and throwing corn at Microsoft and EA so they can lick the scraps off the floor.

The only thing I'm really disappointed in is that they didn't announce Destiny for the PC
That's literally it, that's it bitches

Just saying to those dudes who might try to back out of the Shenmue 3 KS.

I heard some dudes are lurking specifically for fuckbois like them, I heard they take necks, I heard they real.

The only thing I'm really disappointed in is that they didn't announce Destiny for the PC
That's literally it, that's it bitches

Only one more year.

Let's hope the Nintendo conference can muster up some competition. I'd love to get anywhere near as hype for their presentation as I did for any of the big individual things Sony had.

That's one hell of an uphill battle though.

Nintendo and Sony seem to always be more of the buddy rivals than competitors lately.

though, I can imagine Iwata watched the Sony conference, stood up, picked up some bananas, put them down, turned to Reggie and said "release Mother 3" then, he went to slay the CEOs so that Nintendo could go all out.

honestly as long as everyone beats Ubisoft then everyone wins, really

you say that like it's hard...

All Nintendo has to do is announce a new installment of ANY of their major IPs and then all their rabid fans will turn right the fuck around and declare them the winners.
Then we get to see PC hour.
Is there any chance of Destiny news for that?

im glad FFVII isnt gonna be PS4 exclusive tho, that scene with cloud and the hunks at the honey pot (is that the name of the place or was it honey hive????) in 1080p is gonna be great

Reactions: Ktulu
All Nintendo has to do is announce a new installment of ANY of their major IPs and then all their rabid fans will turn right the fuck around and declare them the winners.

They've already won in my eyes because there's a new Zelda

not a rabid fanboy i swear

im glad FFVII isnt gonna be PS4 exclusive tho, that scene with cloud and the hunks at the honey pot (is that the name of the place or was it honey hive????) in 1080p is gonna be great
like I said,
High Definition Ass Pounding
Massages.

Reactions: majorgalaxy
like I said,
High Definition Ass Pounding
Massages.
same, can they just make that part of the game its own spinoff it cant be worse than some of the other games in the FFVII compilation

Reactions: Ktulu
Well Shenmue 3 broke the internet.
I can't even donate.

my internet went off right as the sony thing started, and I missed the last guardian. that makes me sad

I could spend 5 minutes in any game making program despite having no experience and beat Ubisoft.

So no Psychonauts 2 or KOFXIV info?

*sigh* oh well...did they at least shown the new sub classes when destiny was on stage?

we foreal might hit a milli on shenmue 3 tonight

Shenmue 3 will be kickstarted in 24h

Is Microsoft that poor bastard who had to drive over those people on the sidewalk for Dio

Is Microsoft that poor bastard who had to drive over those people on the sidewalk for Dio
no, he's that guy with the lasers.

CHltbS8VEAA8x_l.png

no way man. 18th at the latest.

Does this mean Xbox is the Persona series?

Somebody was thinking it all I did was say it

"The cuts made by your own kin hurt the most."

-Some Dude, 20XX

Xbox is Kenny G
only good for illusions but no actual quality

Hey, what do you guys think of this Shenmue kickstarter during sony's press conference. It looks like they'll make about a million tonight, but as some one who's never played a Shenmue can someone tell me y I should trust this dev to make a good rpg. I mean the original Shenmues were some of the most expensive games to date (100 million) but he only wants 2. And there's no really game play demo or cost break down in his vid.

I would say in terms of sheer hype, Nintendo would have to not have a single trailer less than amazing in order to pass Sony. It's possible, but not probable.
Tho they might win for me personally depending on what they show, as while I acknowledge that it's super cool they're getting released, I don't care much about FFVII or Shenmue. And I'd never heard of Last Guardian.