• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Eliza Officially Released on XBLA/PSN/Steam!

Question: The Fukua's History mode will be updated with Eliza as the first match? :PUN:
History mode?

History mode?
Yeah, you should try it .3. the drawings in it are so cute.

IT DID!
Fucking based Lab Zero

History mode?
Story mode. It's a history of the game because it runs through the characters in the reverse order of how they were revealed.

And yes, to confirm, Eliza has been added to that. If you only have access to the Ps3 version, now's your chance to fight Eliza!

Story mode. It's a history of the game because it runs through the characters in the reverse order of how they were revealed.
Oh wow! I never noticed that. Granted I only played it once, but still.

Well, I'm waiting for the steam release, mostly for the story mode, and the art, although I never really tried Eliza in the beta, so, well, Get Hype.

Reactions: Chip Blaster
Maybe Steam Store new content is delayed or something because today arrives a new DLC for Payday 2 and I don't see that either.

Guys, she'll show up when she shows up.

eliza hype :
eliza hype.png

You're not getting it on Steam before PSN me thinks. And PSN updates randomly after 4 or 5pm est.

Reactions: agent13
eliza hype

I Think hype is a bit too simple for this right now, this is more like an Eliza extravaganza at the moment, but hey, she arrives when she arrives.

What time is PSN supposed to update?

I got alerts every 30 seconds, please contain your orgasms, guys...

The orgasms for Eliza can't be contained.

go play Persona 4:U then it will come. for us PS3 Owners for steam users i don't know what's good out...

I don't care about P4U, so I guess I'm SOL.

You guys got a whole bunch of changes with the other 11 characters, how are you not occupying the wait?

You guys got a whole bunch of changes with the other 11 characters, how are you not occupying the wait?

Even the other character's updates aren't in the main game on Steam yet, so...
At least, I never got an update to my game.

Guys, she'll show up when she shows up.
In Skullgirls parlance, this means two weeks.

"Steam release is later today, around the time the PSN Store updates."

From the skullgirls twitter

oh did anyone noticed the PS3 changes?

they added the blockbuster KO effect.

Tag me when Eliza's action portrait is released please.

Did anyone see the avatars? Omg, so niceeee...

ByzI2CrIMAI-KIH.png

I tought they were gonna be not from the game but from another artist..?