• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza Eliza S.LP Pallette

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKStoopKid

*PKStoopkid soul at rest*
Reaction score
Website
heyarnold.wikia.com
PSN
PKStoopKid
Parasoul Fukua Eliza
@render @Persona @Mike_Z

Hey sorry I'm late with this one but here are the Eliza palettes where the shows change color

Skullgirls Encore.png
Skullgirls Encore_1.png
Skullgirls Encore_2.png

Skullgirls Encore_3.png

Skullgirls Encore_4.png
Skullgirls Encore_5.png

For the last one, only her beads changed, I don't have all the colors so I wasn't able to get color 10 or any of the DLC colors

Edit: To clarify what happens, when using Eliza's S.LP, several pallettes' shoes and beads change color for some, just the beads as is the case with the last picture

Last edited:
Could be, it was brought up before just bringing it to their attention again just in case.

@Cellsai when you use Eliza's S.LP, her shoes and beads change color eg her all blood color is supposed to have red shoes, when using her S.LP they turn black for her Female Jedah, the shoe's turn white ect. My bad could've explained it better

Reactions: Cellsai
Also when I set up my Playstation, I'll look into the DLC colors

Edit : I was using another playstation not my own

Last edited:
I don't entirely understand what you're trying to show here? Can you explain the error a little more?
Compare the beads on her head in the character portrait with the ones in her s.LP

This isn't the case in PC retail, so i'm guessing it's been fixed already. Console-plebs just gotta wait for the Beo patch.

Wasn't there another thread for this somewhere already? I thought I replied to it asking which version it was, and explaining that the issue was fixed and would be reflected in Beowulf's update.

Oh yeah. Here it is:

From this post:
That issue was fixed on PC and will be reflected in the console versions when Beowulf is released.

From this post in the same thread:
Please tell us which version you're seeing it in? I checked every palette Eliza has, and the shoe color issue does not occur in any of them on our end.

This issue is resolved. We can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.